• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Iyapo

Changes to the way trades are listed?

I have noticed a change in my trader. Twice I have gone in and found 2 star, two digit trades at the very top of the trade window(Example 50 marble for 50 steel). I used to have to scroll down to the end of the two star trades to find the bitty trades. Has anyone else noticed? When did Inno do...
  2. Iyapo

Where are the Quest lists for early chapters.

I know someone was working on this and posted partials on a few chapters but I can not find where... help! I just started a baby and I wrote down the chapter 1 quests and rewards(i missed a few rewards)...where o' where were we sticking those?
  3. Iyapo

FS found no longer looking

I just started a new city on Harander. I am in chapter 2. It will be 4 weeks until I can see the tournament or the spire. I am an active experienced player and will be able to top the spire a week after I open it but for the moment I am just a wee little one, but oh boy can I make bracelets...
  4. Iyapo

Forum Bug

Entire Threads are vanishing. Inno games announced a forum contest in game. It was reported on the forum that the in game link was not working. @Anonglitch responded on the thread that the link was fixed. The notification in game was removed and no such forum contest materialized. @Lelanya...
  5. Iyapo

Ignore- FS found

I just started a new city on Sinya, I will not open the spire for about a month. This city is going to be a diamond mine, all growth will stop in chapter 5 as soon as i can top the Spire. Looking for a home on Sinya. My user name is iyapo with an "i"
  6. Iyapo

Take my Money

Thread Title: Marketing Ideas Details: I think Inno should create diamond packages for Chapter 3 cities that provide goods and KP and coin/supply rains. In chapter three Inno could offer these packages as limited time sales or one time offers. Benefits / Pros: It would allow players to buy their...
  7. Iyapo

Open | In progress Persistent display Error on mobile

Persistent Mobile Issue across all worlds. Issue has been reported multiple times on multiple accounts by multiple players across several years. The Quest giver image in game does not match with the quests. This happens in the normal quests and often in event quests. Game version: Several...