• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Recruiting The Little Corner Cafe is looking for you!!

We still have room for some active players looking for a place to put their feet up! I'm looking to increase our FS activity and go for those better rewards! We're doing 6-7 chests in the tournament so far and getting Bronze in the Spire. Help our friendly little group achieve more!
  2. Looking for an Active Fellowship

Little Corner Cafe is recruiting, check us out if you're still looking or looking again. Cheers bud
  3. Hello New to Forum but not game

Hi there everyone! I'm a newbie when it comes to the forum but I've been playing for a couple years. I just recently was asked to created a sister Fellowship for my main one The Corner Cafe in Elcy world, we named it The Half Caf Cafe cus it is going to be more relaxed we only go half throttle...
  4. The Little Corner Cafe is looking for you

Come sit and have a coffee or tea! We're a friendly bunch looking to enjoy the game. Low requirements like 500 points in the tournament, level 1 of the Spire, and just being courteous and respectful. Grow strong and need a bigger challenge? There's the opportunity to move from our FS to our big...
  5. Looking for a new home

If you're still looking for a FS check us out, The Half Caf Cafe. We're a group of friendly, supportive players looking to create a great gaming atmosphere. We're in Elcy world
  6. Recruiting The Little Corner Cafe is looking for you!!

Hi there! I'm the AM of Little Corner Cafe and we're a sister Fellowship to the Corner Cafe, and are looking for some more members to join our friendly family! We have only a few requirements that I think everybody will be able to meet, and even if you can't right away don't worry, we'll help...
  7. The Little Corner Cafe is looking for you

Hi there! I'm the AM of Little Corner Cafe and we're a sister Fellowship to the Corner Cafe, and are looking for some more members to join our friendly family! We have only a few requirements that I think everybody will be able to meet, and even if you can't right away don't worry, we'll help...