• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Recruiting Swords & Gardens recruiting

Swords and Gardens has a spot open for an active player who wants to join us at the top of spire each week. Please apply to our Archmage.
  2. Swords & Gardens - Gold spire

Swords & Gardens are looking for a team player. This is a regular gold spire fellowship with all the benefits that brings, and democratically run. Please apply in game to the Archmage if you can confidently top spire each week. If you are not there yet, but have the ambition to, and can...
  3. Hello First forum thread

Hello All I started this game about two years ago without a clue what it was about. If I had known anything, I would have taken a few more seconds to think of decent name, but then I did not expect to still be playing a week later. I have found the forum threads useful, especially the fighting...