• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Cauldron not working

I created the ticket to report a bug. I assume that is why a bug/technical category was created? So players could be helpful in making such reports. If did not disparage the developer but in the face of a non-responsive reply, I had little recourse but to seek help elsewhere as to my next...
  2. Cauldron not working

Just to let everyone know, those in my fellowship who are also having this issue are all on mobile. Two of us are on Android and I am not sure of the third. I created a ticket, because I was trying to be helpful in reporting a bug, which I think is the right thing to do. And FYI, I am always...
  3. Cauldron not working

On the 13th of May, my cauldron stopped working. When there was improvement on the following day, I issued a bug report and got the following response. Unauthorized charges. Cauldron not working. Ticket closed. Upset that I was given no chance to respond, especially since I had made no...