• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Scrounge Witch

City vs Game

Do you see playing the game as means to having a beautiful city? or Do you see building a city as a means to playing a superior game? Yes, it's possible to try to balance both, but which way do you lean? I lean heavily towards beautiful city, and I won't place powerful buildings if I think...
  2. Scrounge Witch

The Pit

A few variations in honor of the upcoming FA. What's your favorite? 1 2 3 4
  3. Scrounge Witch

Taco Tuesday at the Main Hall

Human and Elf versions...
  4. Scrounge Witch

Buildings that cross roads

For example, the "Entrance Area" prize in the current Season. The road wouldn't be interrupted and would effectively pass "through" the building. This would be an esthetic improvement. Bridges and archways are good candidates.
  5. Scrounge Witch

Trader Returns to Town

Human and Elf versions
  6. Scrounge Witch

Twilight at the Golden Abyss

7. Scrounge Witch

Upgrade 8 workshops to level 8

I read in a really old post that you can skip "mandatory" quests by ignoring them and they become declinable at the start of the next chapter. Is this still true? I like the balance (for now) of 6 workshops, 6 T1s, 5 T2s, and 3 T3s -- it worked well for me when I played in the past under a...
  8. Scrounge Witch

Outside the Magic Academy

...depending on whether you're an elf or human.
  9. Scrounge Witch

Astral Phoenix in Flight

Well, here goes....
  10. Scrounge Witch

Hello Hello

Hi - I'm newly registered to the forum but have been reading it for a few years for game info. I've been playing with AI generated art lately and might want to start posting some Elvenar-related images over in the Artist Corner. They're just for my fun and others' enjoyment (no sales, no...