• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Mykan

Recruiting Emerald Elites vacancy

We currently have 2 vacancies
  2. Mykan

News from Discord - May Contain Info!

they have stated there is around (or at least) 30 chapters planned. So that comment is last referring to setting things up in such a way that they will last through to ch 30. So elements of the wonders was not working or would not work through to ch 30 without change. Whether or not we agree...
  3. Mykan

I fixed the original post so the source is clear. I am just the messenger copying it from discord.
  4. Mykan

Edit: This was copied from the discord server under official announcements. https://discord.com/channels/1136205917306753035/1136309287434584135/1201481126074646559
  5. Mykan

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Glad they made that change. I wouldn't mind some tooltip in hide mode either so I can check if some culture building tucked away still has a spell on it. Always seem to get the tooltip for the building in front.
  6. Mykan

Culture, Help!

A couple tips I shared with my fellowship about fixing culture post-aw update. MM/Sanc and WT are now based on SS - Look and see if you did all the optional techs, I think 10,700 is max. Start with last techs first (bigger benefit) Look at a hybrid culture building and consider replacing with...
  7. Mykan

Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

Honestly that won't do a thing. These things have been tried many times and have no impact. Better response would be to max out the research of lots of wonders so the statistics go out of whack. Help out your small neighbours so they complain they cant upgrade the wonders. That sort of thing is...
  8. Mykan

I think more towns than you indicated were impacted but have no numbers and don't know the precise amount of armouries. I was pretty sure it was way less than 12 for shrooms to be better than bulwark (soggy probably has a post somewhere non it). The point was it was not a universal buff, it was...
  9. Mykan

Well it didn't get more powerful just different. For many it may appear more powerful, but there are a number of players where it is now worse. Another example of inno trying to wipe out edge cases.
  10. Mykan

This would be key as you can really customise things with parked towns in ways not always intended. I could never get the culture per square good enough compared to event buildings until much higher wonder levels. But now its mechanic is based on MH rank points and wonder levels so your MH will...
  11. Mykan

No Watchtower took a big hit in culture (cost me approx. 800K culture), it used the same mechanic as MM/Sanc did pre-update. Thrones seems to depend on specific towns but mine got a huge buff in culture. Thrones always was a late game wonder and was not a good choice with sub 600 wonder levels...
  12. Mykan

It is less at max level is what I believe thy are saying. It definitely offers me less goods on max level. I didn't check all wonders but many I checked are better at level 2 than current and even more by level 3. Level 1 gives 10% of the max level and most wonders were worthwhile at level 1 so...
  13. Mykan

This game is about to die with the upcoming AW changes

yeah I spotted it and corrected it, Thank you. Also fixed an issue with the PT one.
  14. Mykan

This game is about to die with the upcoming AW changes

I am not adding to the spreadsheet now though, there should be enough to get a sense of the main changes. I am madly trying to get certain wonders levelled before the update :oops:
  15. Mykan

Another big change with the update is the progression of the wonders. Currently the progression is somewhat even, so x amount a level and a bit extra at a rune stage. With the update it will start with a benefit that is 10% of the max benefit and progress in smaller and smaller increases. I...
  16. Mykan

Recruiting Emerald Elites vacancy

We have another vacancy.
  17. Mykan

Table of changes was originally sourced from german forum (link in discord somewhere), but am adding better translations and more details if I can be bothered. If anyone has a burning request let me know (no promises)...
  18. Mykan

I am not a dev and can't remotely begin to know what they are thinking. I am not saying SS is the right mechanic but I see some advantages to it over chapter or even MH. First people can still choose to do optional techs or not, gives some strategic decisions for each player. Some of those...
  19. Mykan

I doubt supplies will make people do the quests. If they skip them it is because they are too hard, ask for a building they don't want to build or something they have no space for or the rewards are crazy for the demand (example give up x goods for like 3 kp) People wait until the next chapter...
  20. Mykan

Shrooms v Bulwark is sad as there was strategic choices between the two and plenty of times people would debate one over the other and except for the troop offering it always came down to other choices in the town as to which was better. But now there is no choice and if you only built one why...