• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Embassies

Thank you so much. I'll go check it out.
  2. Embassies

I know this is an older thread, but I too am looking for layout ideas or info on number of settlement buildings needed for the Embassies chapter. Elvenar Gems of Knowledge is lacking info and I saw none at MinMaxgames.
  3. Chapter 15 - Completion

And taste good with ketchup.
  4. Chapter 15 - Completion

Thanks: I didn't look back far enough for a viable portal to sacrifice.
  5. Chapter 15 - Completion

Not sure there is anything I can do, but maybe one of you has an idea. I held onto the Council Hall for a long time after finishing the chapter, but ended up selling it and now the quest to sell it has appeared. Since I have sold it, is there anything I can do to gain the diamonds? It says to...
  6. Help. I'm new. Questions so I can move forward

I'm fairly new also and looking for help. I'm stuck waiting to upgrade my level 7 elf residence. I achieved the 5th City expansion, moved a single residence onto it, but when I try to upgrade to level 8, I'm still told to research and that I need a 3x3 space. Am I stuck until the 6th expansion?