• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. WayoftheWitch

Help AM MIA

why do I feel like quoting star wars..."IT"S A TRAP!" I'm just one of you! Here to help We are volunteer players not employees that should't feel cornered for helping. I've never been told one way or another but screenshotting me!? What exactly is the point of that? SMH I'm here to help for pete...
  2. WayoftheWitch

Help AM MIA

oooh YES!!! I'll correct that error! My apologies.
  3. WayoftheWitch

Help AM MIA

EDITED You can find stats info on your MIA AM at ElvenStats.com. It will tell you the stats of all players in or out of your fellowship.
  4. WayoftheWitch

Count to 15 Before a Moderator Posts

Boo! 0
  5. WayoftheWitch

BOO!
  6. WayoftheWitch

hi there
  7. WayoftheWitch

Hello Hello from Lark

waves hello!
  8. WayoftheWitch

Mobile vs browser

there is not a difference. Its a mathematical equation for lack of a better term to explain it.
  9. WayoftheWitch

What Song are You Listening to?

Ride the Lightening by Metallica
  10. WayoftheWitch

Killer Play list is old school language for Realllly good...guess my age is showing....
  11. WayoftheWitch

looks like some killer play lists! Id scar y'all for life if I posted mine. Im a metal head from way back!
  12. WayoftheWitch

0....heeheehe
  13. WayoftheWitch

Answered iDavis paywall?

I have access... here is a good link https://idavis-elvenar.com/events.html#quests I have access too... here is a good link https://idavis-elvenar.com/events.html#quests
  14. WayoftheWitch

New Game Features Ancient wonders & crafting

thank you for the feedback
  15. WayoftheWitch

What Makes a Good Archmage?

This is good! thank you for sharing! I would hope all AMs follow these simple guidelines...I KNOW mine does!
  16. WayoftheWitch

Open Kindle Problems: Multiple Windows

@Astram do you have an answer for this?
  17. WayoftheWitch

Chapter changes

@BrinDarby please try to provide accurate information on this platform. We are filtering enough with all of the changes and do not need false information shared here as if it was a fact.
  18. WayoftheWitch

Open The Red Scourge!

try clearing your cache
  19. WayoftheWitch

Open The Red Scourge!

EarthbornIcarus try a refresh. It will not affect you and there is nothing "pro" to purchase.