• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Fahrverg

Event Rewards

OK, thanks, I see them now.
  2. Fahrverg

Event Rewards

Thanks for responding but I see no buildings under the sorceries tab, just several tomes I've never used. Ther's nothing there about the recent event, where I completed and paid enough to fully upgrade 2 of the building offering in 2 separate worlds.
  3. Fahrverg

Event Rewards

So the latest event just ended. There were a choice of three main reward buildings. Where do I choose which I want and claim them? Thanks. I apologize for such a novice question.
  4. Fahrverg

Orcs in the elf chapter

Thanks, I've not heard of it. I played Forge of Empires for a while but ran into too many bugs there as well. It just seems odd that any Fairy building would require Orcs to upgrade, especially when I had already upgraded the same level workshop to the same next level (lvl 20) without Orcs.
  5. Fahrverg

Orcs in the elf chapter

Thank you all. I'll see if it becomes unsurpassable. So far it just a worry.
  6. Fahrverg

Orcs in the elf chapter

Thanks, everyone. Even with all the money spent, I'd rather quit than mess with Support. LOL, conquered by the Orc Wall. I've played the game solo w/o a fellowship because I have severe health issues, could go anytime, and didn't want to 'burden' a fellowship with an absent player. The only...
  7. Fahrverg

Orcs in the elf chapter

Yes, I'm sorry, I'm in chapter VII, with the Fairy Portal. It looks as though my expansions may be the reason for the Orc (builder) requirement. But I still see no way of obtaining Orcs at this point. I'm not all that proficient with the Magic Academy. How do I construct an Orc producer there...
  8. Fahrverg

Orcs in the elf chapter

Why is the game suddenly requiring me to have orcs in the middle of the elven chapter? I don't see any way of getting them at this point and yet I can't advance my elven buildings without them. It looks like the game has me stuck.
  9. Fahrverg

Can't Seem to Unlock Fellowship Adventures

LOL, I just had to scroll down to the bottom of the map. LOL, Why doesn't it open at the bottom of the map? Thanks, MaidenFair & Aldarion.
  10. Fahrverg

Yeah, I should qualify. Is there some trick I'm missing in unlocking the first step? I didn't see it in any of the guides. It's probably something simple that just lost on me. It's on my city page and I've done a lot of the badge things. Thanks for helping. I've clicked on the tri-coloured start...
  11. Fahrverg

I'm fairly new to the game - level V. I'm playing as a solo guild of 1. I can't find a way to unlock Fellowship Adventures to begin. Is it strictly limited to multi-player participation?
  12. Fahrverg

"exploration equipment" in Season of Secrets Quests

I didn't find a help on this so have decided to make my 1st thread. I may be posting it wrong or in the wrong place. One of the quests in the Season of Secrets is to purchase "exploration equipment". Apparently this description goes back to an event where "digging tools" were involved, but they...