• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Spire Rewards

Am I missing something? I've already gotten 3 Stonehenge Artifacts from the Spire since they included it and my Stonehenge is already fully evolved and has been since 2016 (that's 4 years ago). What am I supposed to do with these artifacts? Seems like a waste of my resources since I can't use...
  2. Halloween Event

Why is it that we know when the event will be played in Beta but it's always a secret as to when it will start in live worlds. Some of us would like to prepare and let our players know what's coming. By the time this event starts Halloween will be over and who wants to play a Halloween event...
  3. Autumn Event

I feel like the developers are getting lazy. Are they really offering yet another evolving building that higher level players most likely don't have any use for?
  4. Looking for active players at The Wildlings

I have room for up to 6 people in my FS in Khelonaar called The Wildlings. Please let me know if anyone is interested or if a small group would like to merge with us. Crystal boosts are most needed. Thank you.
  5. The Wildlings

Looking for active players. We are a pretty laid back and drama free fellowship. Visits are required at least 3x a week and participation in events is encouraged but not required. Applications are now being accepted.
  6. Bored.

This game is getting really boring. I'm in Halflings now and the forward progress is so slow - I'm bored. And no amount of events is going to change that. Everything just takes too long.
  7. Notifications

Please give us another tab under notifications. One for FS and neighborly help and another for accepted trades. It gets too muddled all under one.
  8. Chat

It seems like every other day chat is wiped clean in both my worlds. Sometimes everyday. Most of us in the FS are in different time zones so none of us get to communicate through chat because we can't see what anyone else has posted. I can see clearing it out maybe after a couple of days, but at...
  9. Building Game

For a building game there's not much opportunity to build. Takes forever to get a space then when you do, in some cases, it only takes one building to take up the entire space. I really like the idea of this game but not liking the ever so slow progress. Now with the battle redesign it will be...