• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. tinareno

CLAN DESTINED (RECRUITING - All levels & all boosts!! - We love LURKERS & GADFLIES in equal measure. Be sure to look us up.

If you're serious about playing but can't be here every single day - give us a try We achieve 7 chests or better in Tourney with openings in our roster, reach Lab in Spire, and complete all 3 rounds in FAs We welcome players of ALL levels and boosts and provide lots of guidance on how to grow...
  2. tinareno

BULLETPROOF (RECRUITING - All levels & all boosts!! - We love LURKERS & GADFLIES in equal measure. Look us up!

If you're serious about playing but can't be here every single day - give us a try We achieve 7 chests or better in Tourney with openings in our roster, reach Lab in Spire, and complete all 3 rounds in FAs We welcome players of ALL levels and boosts and provide lots of guidance on how to grow...
  3. tinareno

BULLETPROOF (RECRUITING - All levels & all boosts!! - We love LURKERS & GADFLIES in equal measure. Look us up!

If you play daily and are looking for a Fellowship that achieves 7 chests or better in Tourney, reaches Lab in Spire, and completes all 3 rounds in FAs, you are welcome to join and chill out with us. We welcome players of ALL levels and boosts No Mandatory Quotas Participation in events is...
  4. tinareno

5. tinareno

CLAN DESTINED (RECRUITING - All levels & all boosts!! - We love LURKERS & GADFLIES in equal measure. Be sure to look us up.

6. tinareno

Help friends - is there somewhere to report a Creeper?

Another female in my FS just shared this person is creeping her too. I will be sharing this valuable information with both my Fellowships!! You all are amazing.
  7. tinareno

All such good information! TY @crackie :)
  8. tinareno

Hello Help Friends - Is there somewhere I can report a creeper? REALLY aggressive. Thanks in advance.

TY to @Alram , @Darielle and @Enevhar Aldarion - SO appreciate the peer to peer support. Please consider me taken care of Elvenar Friends :)
  9. tinareno

TY Darielle and Enevhar - SO appreciate the peer to peer support here. I did also reach out to Helya for guidance. So, please consider me taken care of Elvenar Friends :-)
  10. tinareno

Hello Help Friends - Is there somewhere I can report a creeper? REALLY aggressive. Thanks in advance.

TY Alram. I appreciate you @ing her. Reaching out directly. Many thanks.
  11. tinareno

This person is very aggressive. I have a snipped image but do not want to post it here - the language is inappropriate.
  12. tinareno

I have a snipped image but I don't want to post it here bc the language is inappropriate. RENO
  13. tinareno

Hello Hi There!

Started playing in ELCY at least 6 years ago. Created a FS (The Guilded Lilly) and grew it up to #63 before I had to take a long medical hiatus. Glad to be Back In Black - I missed the ArchMagery and my beautiful city. A lot has changed and the game seems to have forgotten me (it's labeled me a...
  14. tinareno

Looking for a fellowship to join

@babe ruthless HELLS BELLS is accepting players with all boosts. Zero quotas. Lurk or Loiter, just support the team. I offer WELCOME GIFTS if you stop in the chat channel to introduce yourself. We just jumped into the top 200s. Check us out. RENO - ArchMage HELLS BELLS
  15. tinareno

Looking for a new FS in Elchsandir

Hey There - Hells bells is recruiting. 11 spots open. Taking all boosts. Check out our ad here in the forum or swing by and check out our description. Would love to have you join us :-)
  16. tinareno

BULLETPROOF (Recruiting)

A SAFE SPACE - NO MANDATORY QUOTAS - NO DRAMA - NO BS Play daily with a focus on trading and you'll succeed here :) Accepting members through direct join - look us up!
  17. tinareno

#63 RANKED FS SEEKS REPLACEMENT FOR 40K+ PLAYER...

* THE GUILDED LILLY * Check-out Our Description, Our Roster, Our Cities If you think you're a Contender you just might be _______________________________________________________________________ Loyalty * Integrity * Fraternity * Success IN ORDER OF PRIORITY... *NO QUOTAS (if you've...
  18. tinareno

** TAKE US FOR A TEST DRIVE **

SEEKING 30K+ PLAYER (replacing outgoing Member) OUR MOTTO SAYS IT ALL Diligence * Integrity * Fraternity * Success! When you join THE LILLY you become part of a Team built on interaction & support... a Knowledgeable Group focused on growing our cities in a lighthearted, communal...
  19. tinareno

New Player Seeking Fellowship

Hello ISHARA... If you are still available, please take a look at THE GUILDED LILLY. If you are a regular player we would be very interested in having you join us. Any idea what your (3) Boosted Goods are? We are currently looking for players with STEEL, CRYSTAL, and / or SCROLLS as their...