• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. ventranolfdarho

Fair Trade Reborn

Looking for a fun, friendly, and active group? Wanna win the tournament each week? Wanna do well in the adventure and even in the Spire? Come and join us in Fair Trade Reborn, we have 3 spots available! :D Criteria for joining: Must have a score above 200k :) Must be a daily player :cool: Must...
  2. ventranolfdarho

Fair Trade Reborn: Seeking Active and Advanced Players

:cool: Greetings, Arendyll! :cool: Looking for a Fellowship that gains the 10th chest in the tournament and ranks high in our adventures? Looking for a home that offers fair trades and consistent visits? We may be the right fellowship for you! Our Criteria for joining: Must be a daily player...
  3. ventranolfdarho

Fair Trade Reborn Wants YOU

We are a fun, active fellowship seeking like-minded, advanced players. We are laid-back and friendly. Trades of two or three stars and daily (or nearly daily) visits. We are active in both the Tournaments and Adventures. :) Some criteria for joining us are: Score of, at least, 100k or higher...
  4. ventranolfdarho

Fair Trade Reborn! Friendly, Active, Drama-Free Fellowship W/ 2 Spots Available!

Are you a high-ranking, active player who visits daily/semi-daily? Do you enjoy conversing with others in a drama-free zone? Then, I may have what you are looking for! Fair Trade Reborn may be right for you. Some minor criteria for joining is: Daily Player? Yes, please. You must be Ranked...
  5. ventranolfdarho

Fair Trade Reborn is Recruiting!

Hello, fellow players! We currently have two spots open in our fellowship! If you like fun, drama-free, non-judgmental gaming and are advanced, we may be the right fellowship for you! There are a few stipulations, however, and they are as follows: Daily play: Yes, please, or as often as...
  6. ventranolfdarho

Fair Trade Reborn is Looking for YOU!

Tired of getting turned down because you're low in rank and points? Looking for a fellowship that you can trade and chat with that is friendly and semi-competitive, but drama-free and laid back? You might be in the right place. New world, but in no way a new player, I am currently recruiting...
  7. ventranolfdarho

Fair Trade Reborn Seeking Some New Faces

Are you a daily player with an over 20k score? Are you laid back and just looking for a place to chill and play with others like yourself to escape the drama of real life? Fair Trade Reborn may just be the place for you. We have spots open and are looking for drama-free, daily players who...
  8. ventranolfdarho

Orcs in Provinces, but Player isn't in Orc Chapter?

I don't understand this. I've been searching around here for some sort of explanation, but haven't found one that makes sense? I'm the Archamage of my fellowship and we've never really had problems before with anything. Since the release of the orcs, however, suddenly all the provinces have orcs...