• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Arendyll: Fun for All

Following the opening of All for Fun in world 5, it has worked so well for everyone that we decided to open this FS in Arendyll - basically it is a no rules FS - play when you want to - visit if you want to - no stat sheets - no nazi AM telling you what to do - if you want to do a FA, then go...
  2. Members absent

Is there any way to see what the last time a FS member was in the game?
  3. All For Fun

Hi there -All For Fun is a new FS created by a few seasoned p[layers who are not looking for law just order - we have a particular dislike for those who demand you play only under their rules - the game is supposed to be fun - we would love to have players of any experience - we have 3...
  4. All For Fun

Hi there - All For Fun is a new FS created by a few seasoned p[layers who are not looking for law and order - we have a particular dislike for those who demand you play only under their rules - the game is supposed to be fun - we would love to have players of any experience - we have 3...
  5. Zelda'a Troop Recruitment

Hi there - Zelda's Troop Recruitment a new FS created by a few seasoned p[layers who are not looking for law and order - we have a particular dislike for those who demand you play only under their rules - the game is supposed to be fun - we would love to have players of any experience - we have...
  6. Keeping Dwarven Mines and Foundries??

After finishing Chapter 6 and starting Chapter 7, is there any reason to keep the copper foundries and granite mines or can I sell them to create space for the upcoming chapter 7 requirements? - thank for any guidance
  7. Transition to chapter 2 items

After you gain the ability to craft the second se of three items, is it important to keep all your manufacture facilities (I.E. Planks) and continue to make them or should you replace them with your new boosted item?
  8. Boost

while looking for a fellowship, I keep seeing that a lot of them are requesting a list of boosts - being new to the game I am not sure what they are asking for -can anyone please enlighten me on what this nomenclature refers to? Thanks