• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Heming

Use unit refills

What does it mean to use unit refills
  2. Heming

Chapter 17 constructs

What is a goldsmith residence. I need to connect it to settlements to earn items to move on
  3. Heming

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

I just won a city expansion #24 and if wasn't given to me. Why???
  4. Heming

Help Forum "How to" Guide

I am looking to find divine seeds and what drops that gets them. I guess that if it was a Fellowship Adventure drop only then that is all I can receive.
  5. Heming

Help Forum "How to" Guide

How can I get more Black Lotus or something similar?
  6. Heming

Culture and goods

I was finally able to get Moon Stones but I don't see Platinum or Elven Tree Gum Must I level up my steel and wood to get that effect?
  7. Heming

Culture and goods

I did jot them down. Moonstones Platinum Elventree gum
  8. Heming

Culture and goods

I am still lost on the elemental section. There are 3 different items that I have not been able to get. To advance in game you need to unluck areas but they need those 3 items. I do not see anywhere how to get it. I know I am being foggy about it but I am old and can't remember what they are...
  9. Heming

Need Help Please

What I am missing is the moonstones, platinum and eleven tree gum. I am getting the other item already
  10. Heming

Need Help Please

In the elemental section and I need to unlock something to get the other drops that add to all the other drops I am getting already. Just not sure which one that is and this game is costing me real money to a point of wanting to quit
  11. Heming

dropping reg factories for sentient factories

I am in chapter 12 so what am I missing to get those items
  12. Heming

dropping reg factories for sentient factories

How do I get sentient items? I must not have all my things complete but with what I do have it says nothing about them
  13. Heming

Neighborly help changed?

How do I get the Elvenar Essence?
  14. Heming

Summer Mermaids Event feedback

What are vison vapors?
  15. Heming

Summer Mermaids Event feedback

I have 4 games going and each ask me for pet food of which I have none in my inventory So now what do I do or how do I get some
  16. Heming

Goods production question

I have just crossed over the the Halfling section and it looks like all the other items are no longer needed. Am I safe to sell the unneeded items to make room for the farm items I will be getting
  17. Heming

Phoenix advancements in the future?

Yes I have 2 of those now but when I hit evolve it doesn't do anything. On either Phoenix it won't let me go to the next level. I did on the Aurate one but not on the newest one.
  18. Heming

I was wrong on the fire, it was the storm Phoenix and it is at the 1st stage. The older one is at stage 8. Can't remember the name. Acurtie or something like that. I have to upgrade items in the inventory but can't use them
  19. Heming

I have the Fire phoenix and had one other but when I placed it, it wasn't to the main street so it wouldn't settle in. So I sold it and have the Fire one but it won't take the evolve upgrades. How or what do I do? Any way to get back the one I sold or am I missing something in this
  20. Heming

Culture and goods

It also says Gloria Megia et Elvaritatis. Looked for a culture or a spot to purchase or earn and I am lost Please explain this one to me