• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. imabum

Fellowship Adventures

Chapter doesn't matter as long as they join a FS before the FA begins
  2. imabum

Fellowship Adventures

Does anyone know when the next FA begins? I have heard it starts on the 17th August.
  3. imabum

Fellowship Adventure

Question not related to coins. Do you receive more rewards for finishing all 3 paths or do they remain the same? I can find nothing about this....
  4. imabum

Fellowship Adventures 2022

When is the next FA starting?
  5. imabum

June 7th Fellowship Adventures

Thank you. I checked the day after and it read Previous Fellowship Adventure so was not sure. I just checked again and our ranking has changed so I guess it takes a few days to update. It would be helpful if they could date it to avoid confusion.
  6. imabum

June 7th Fellowship Adventures

Are the FS rankings out yet?
  7. imabum

FA Top 100

Where can you find the top 100 FS list?
  8. imabum

They shot the tournament feature in the foot

Relics for crafting? I've only used Combining Catalysts and Spell Fragments for crafting. Relics go to production boosts.
  9. imabum

Chapter 12 > Chapter 13

Thank you! I kind of figured but never hurts to ask.
  10. imabum

Chapter 12 > Chapter 13

I have finished Chapter 12 and currently working on opening chest to Chapter 13. Can I delete the Portal and Settlement buildings from Chapter 12? Or are there any quests to sell them? Thanks!
  11. imabum

Archmage inactive

Yes contact in game support, tell them the situation. If one of your FS members is willing to take in the role then they can switch it for you. I recently did this in one of my Fellowships and within a week I was made Archmage.
  12. imabum

WOLF_PACK

COME HOWL WITH THE PACK! WOLF_PACK is actively recruiting. It does not matter if you are a brand new player or an old pro. We are particularly looking for players with Planks, Silk, and Elixir boosts but will accept anyone who wants to be in a stress free, fun filled group. We only ask that you...
  13. imabum

'New Fellowship Adventures feedback

Well done on the Quest cycling tab INNO, well done.
  14. imabum

[16560] Chat box not working?

My chat is working just none of the chat functions....
  15. imabum

Boosted goods in Trader window

In the Standard Goods tab you have the boosted goods for our city highlighted. Why couldn't you do the same in the Trader window? Playing in 4 cities sometimes I get confused as to what my boosted goods are so i have to close the Trader window and look in the Standard Goods tab or my Main Hall.
  16. imabum

Selling Fairies buildings

Thank you. I thought there was a side quest for the portal but wasn't sure about the farms.
  17. imabum

Selling Fairies buildings

I have just entered the Orcs and Goblins chapter and was wondering when can I safely sell all my Day and Night farms and the Fairy Portal.
  18. imabum

Granite and Copper

So save the portal to sell when quest line comes up but I can go ahead and sell the mines and tracks? Don't want to miss out on any diamonds....
  19. imabum

Mykans guide - Tournaments

Thank you. That helps a lot.
  20. imabum

Mykans guide - Tournaments

So when you say that the tournaments occur in a predictable pattern do they run in the order of supplies? For example, Marble then Steel then Planks then Crystal, etc... or Marble then Crystal then Elixir then Steel, etc....