• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. imabum

Fellowship Adventures

Does anyone know when the next FA begins? I have heard it starts on the 17th August.
  2. imabum

June 7th Fellowship Adventures

Are the FS rankings out yet?
  3. imabum

FA Top 100

Where can you find the top 100 FS list?
  4. imabum

Chapter 12 > Chapter 13

I have finished Chapter 12 and currently working on opening chest to Chapter 13. Can I delete the Portal and Settlement buildings from Chapter 12? Or are there any quests to sell them? Thanks!
  5. imabum

WOLF_PACK

COME HOWL WITH THE PACK! WOLF_PACK is actively recruiting. It does not matter if you are a brand new player or an old pro. We are particularly looking for players with Planks, Silk, and Elixir boosts but will accept anyone who wants to be in a stress free, fun filled group. We only ask that you...
  6. imabum

Boosted goods in Trader window

In the Standard Goods tab you have the boosted goods for our city highlighted. Why couldn't you do the same in the Trader window? Playing in 4 cities sometimes I get confused as to what my boosted goods are so i have to close the Trader window and look in the Standard Goods tab or my Main Hall.
  7. imabum

Selling Fairies buildings

I have just entered the Orcs and Goblins chapter and was wondering when can I safely sell all my Day and Night farms and the Fairy Portal.
  8. imabum

Workshop production

Instead of clicking on a workshop to open a pop up window to click on item I want to produce, why not let me click on an item to produce then apply that item to any workshop that is available. This would save a lot of time and clicking. Let me expand on this, when I collect coins I can hold...