• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. chapter 12 > chapter 13

Just finished 12 going on to 13 when can Sell off the buildings from 12 ? thanks
  2. Ancient Wonders that provide cliff art

How do you get an AW that provides clip art. I have 4 that I've need 1 shard for but I keep getting a broken shard and I don't want to forge it, I did that with a few in another world and never got the art
  3. Elvenar Mobile - it's here!

I downloaded it on my LG G tablet and it will not work, it starts but everything you touch the screen it ends the game. I loaded it on my Samsung J7 and it works well there I agree with sir Rob the Bob and his list that he put earlier.
  4. [16560] Chat box not working?

I had the same experience as you, mine worked for about a hr ot two then nothing since.
  5. [16560] Chat box not working?

That is all we been hearing for over a month now. They need to to know how important this is to people playing the game,
  6. Release Notes version 1.40

It's been well over 5 weeks for me, When is this going to get fixed
  7. [16560] Chat box not working?

This is really bad when so many people can't get into the chat and we do not get a fix or a decent response, I have been down for three weeks with no chat.