• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. TomatoeHu

Mama Juul's Fusion Feast

Main prize being the evo and secondary being the league?
  2. TomatoeHu

Mama Juul's Fusion Feast

For those who want it Big Thank you to @Lelanya for always double checking our event sheets ♥
  3. TomatoeHu

Derp Alliance Recruiting - Gold Spire Team

We are looking for Spire enthusiasts, players who enjoy or want to learn to complete the spire weekly ♥ We have the help and tips you need to become successful, fast and easily. Come meet a friendly and fun group to play Elvenar with :)
  4. TomatoeHu

We are looking for Spire enthusiasts, players who enjoy or want to learn to complete the spire weekly ♥ We have the help and tips you need to become successful, fast and easily. Come meet a friendly and fun group to play Elvenar with :)
  5. TomatoeHu

Realm of the Phoenix

Here is my
  6. TomatoeHu

☼♥ We are a Gold Spire group ☼♥ We are looking for players who enjoy learning to complete the spire weekly ♥ We have the help and tips you need to become successful, fast and easily. Come meet a friendly and fun group to play Elvenar with :)
  7. TomatoeHu

Thank you for all the invitations

I sent an in game message your way if you want an invitation sent ♥
  8. TomatoeHu

Poaching of players should be banned

I would like to say that my group has everything to offer, but we dont. No one can realistically, entice and keep every player happy. And as sad as i am that players leave, i don't feel abandoned, i recognize that they are advancing to a new team that will better suit their needs, interests...
  9. TomatoeHu

One Word Reply Game

wait
  10. TomatoeHu

☼♥ We are a Gold Spire group ☼♥ We are looking for players who enjoy learning to complete the spire weekly ♥ We have the help and tips you need to become successful, fast and easily. Come meet a friendly and fun group to play Elvenar with :)
  11. TomatoeHu

Count to 15 Before a Moderator Posts

Ate
  12. TomatoeHu

The Great Excavation (Amuni 2023) - Discussion

when it is filled, it will say "Use". Once you use it, it shows "mysterious objects" but only a marker, on the current window you are looking at, when you click "Use". It does NOT tell you what is there. After you click use, the bar will need to be refilled to use again.
  13. TomatoeHu

The Great Excavation (Amuni 2023) - Discussion

Sorry, i have my in-laws visiting ♥
  14. TomatoeHu

One Word Reply Game

horseback
  15. TomatoeHu

Considering Spire Completion "Giant 'Ta-Da'"

I think the sound can be easily changed. I turned on the music and i am certain the sound bit on the chest could be changed to Ta Da! Anyone who doesn't want the acknowledgement can mute their sound. The pop up character that Inno always uses could scroll across the screen, and give a...
  16. TomatoeHu

Gold Spire - Derp Alliance Recruiting

We are a Gold Spire Fellowship looking for players who want to finish floor 3 of the spire, every week. We are completing 14+ Chest tournaments where players contribute 1600 points minimum. Optional Fellowship Adventure participation. We offer a NetZero Wonders Leveling Program, an optional...
  17. TomatoeHu

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

I have a *Disclaimer, its still being worked on as i complete the quests and in Beta, anything can change until it goes to live servers
  18. TomatoeHu

Lol, Having had many conversations with support and even moderators, about being surrounded by coin cities, this is where we are at, derailing a good topic in hopes we attract even more attention to something that needs attention. Inno don't need your sympathy or understanding, "Inno" is not...
  19. TomatoeHu

They're not going to fix player movement, you're supposed to contact support, pray, hope, cry and quit. That's how Inno resolves player movement.