• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Sirenia

Recruiting Wicked Oaks recruiting active players

what server are you on? I tried to find you and the fellowship but said no matches
  2. Sirenia

Feedback Official Elvenar Discord server

it's terrible. Hard to understand, threads all over the place with zero organization. Messages are deleted yet the original still remains.. etc. Very disappointed. Will only use it when Im absolutely forced to or have to. Terrible format.
  3. Sirenia

Flight of Phoenix is looking to members to grow

Looking to clean up the dead wood and recruit some members to rebuild and grow. Any chapter welcome as long as you play at least 4 days a week. Message Sirenia within the game, if interested. We used to be a top tournament and top FA fellowship until Covid got to our best players. We can...
  4. Sirenia

Trader not working

Seems to be working now.
  5. Sirenia

Trader not working

Arendyll. Tried putting up trades multiple times. Says trade was put up but it's not taking out goods nor putting up the trade. Same when I try to take trades.. says it's taken but nothing. Doesn't hit my inventory. Same with Wholesaler. Doesn't take or give goods. Nothing happens
  6. Sirenia

Just Have Fun looking for 6 to 8

We were once a top 10 fellowship with the #1 player.. but due to real life, sickness, etc we are finding ourselves in need of rebuilding. Would love 6-8 active players to join us. Possibly merge? Contact Sirenia if interested. Small players welcomed, as long as you play!
  7. Sirenia

Rising Phoenix in Wynyandor is seeking new members.

Have you already merged? Flight of Phoenix is also looking to merge. I have about 9-10 active players
  8. Sirenia

Flight of Phoenix seeking members. Any small fellowship want to combine with us?

We used to be a 10 chest fellowship and Spire champs until Covid hit us hard and took a lot of our top players. looking to rebuild and get back to it....Would love at least 5-6 active players.. Any smaller fellowship want to come over and combine with us?
  9. Sirenia

Rune Shard changes

Yep..this happened to me. I had a player who was going to take a long break..so he donated all his shards and KPs to the other fellowship members. Most of us are locked out now. Cannot donate on the KP threads as no one can donate back. Makes the "give and get back" theme useless.
  10. Sirenia

City movement

Ive been BEGGING to be moved in Winyandor!! ugh...all I have for neighbors are coin mines. 99% of my neighbors are coin mines. They told me they couldn't move me. WTH??? Im thinking of giving up that city as I feel like Im a burden on my fellowship with all my trades
  11. Sirenia

Casual Player with 2 cities seeking FS.

Flight of Phoenix in Wyn is still looking for more active players. Please apply in game. :) Would love to have people that are serious about playing a few times a week.
  12. Sirenia

Casual Player with 2 cities seeking FS.

We are looking for an active player. Especially one boosted in Silk. Would love to have both your accts. We are "Flight of Phoenix". or you can Message me, Sirenia and I'll send you an invite.
  13. Sirenia

Seeking active players

Flight of Phoenix is recruiting active players..we need players preferably boosted in Silk and Chrystal. We typically get 10 chests and Spire trophies, but lost one of our main players to "burnout" so are in the process of rebuilding. Would love to have you no matter how larger or small, as...
  14. Sirenia

Flight of Phoenix needs you

Looking for active players. Min score or experience not required. Just play. apply to FlighofPhoenix or message Sirenia. Thanks!
  15. Sirenia

Non Declinable quests by chptr -

Good for you. Glad you're happy with it.
  16. Sirenia

True.. I make about 4K every 3 hours...but I also work and cannot babysit my game all day. Even if it's attainable, it's still a massive rip off.
  17. Sirenia

So.. we know that most non declinable quests are usually for a reason. But... some are nearly impossible, and then there are others that are plain just not fair!!! This one is RIDICULOUS! #36 in Alumi Bastet Sothep VII Deliver 20,000 Divine Seeds Can decline? NO. Reward 1...
  18. Sirenia

Agreed....and the MENUS! ARRRh.... they need to develope a drop down menu for the F/A's
  19. Sirenia

King Snow and the Snow Flurry!

Well... My husband got the offer and he already has the grand prize. I have villages in 3 worlds and haven't gotten it in any of them and dont have the grand prize in any of them . I've logged in/out numerous times. Still nada. Even have intentionally switched servers. Strange. If I dont...
  20. Sirenia

King Snow and the Snow Flurry!

I get your point. Im looking at price/pop per square and $20 for the amt of cult/pop in the last building isn't bad. And.. it IS a game. We all have to make choice on if we want to spend money or not..and what to spend it on. Have fun! That's the goal right?