• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. MischiefMakerMe

Enar's Embassy

I build the Enar's embassy so I could get Mana each time I scout. It also give ruin shards on a regular basis. My ruin shards are full so I cant use the one it currently produced (I hate excessive shards). It wont let me discard this shard so I can move on. Anyone know how to get dump this...
  2. MischiefMakerMe

Avitar

It is time to give us some new choices for Avatar's. New Faces. New cultures. The current ones have been there for a long time. Maybe add new ones at different levels. In one of my cities, there were 4 in my fellowship with the same Avatar as me. Made it confusing at times.
  3. MischiefMakerMe

Planks, scrolls and soon Magic dust!

I am an active player who is looking to switch Fellowships. I am looking for an active Fellowship that visits at least 4 X or more a week. I am ALMOST a daily visitor. I place only fair trades. Like to participate in the chat area and share ideas. Currently I am in the middle of the 3rd...