• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Buttrflwr

RR spells devalued??

I noticed that my Royal Restoration spells now only give back THIRTY spell fragments, instead of the 200+ they used to give back. Is this a bug, or intentional nerfing?
  2. Buttrflwr

Hi!

Do you like to tourney? Do you like the camaraderie of FA participation? Are you ACTIVE? If you can answer YES to all of these, then LoD (Legion of Doughnuts) may be looking for you. We are seeking active players to fill the void in our box left by two of our family members who have had to leave...
  3. Buttrflwr

FA Pit doesn't update, kicks you out of game

Game version: __ v1.84.3-(c986f6b) (2019-07-25 11:42) Game world: __ US4 Khelonaar Browser + version: __ Chrome latest update Flash Player version: __ Operating System: __Win 10 Screen resolution: __ Account name: __Buttrflwr Humans or Elves: __Elf Reproducibility: _5/5 if the pit has changed...
  4. Buttrflwr

Stash outpost not working?

Collected two separate sun flares, the Stash Outpost didn't give an extra one. Game version: __ v1.81.3-(a14a49b) (2019-06-13 11:57) Game world: __ US 4 Khelonaar Browser + version: __Chrome Flash Player version: __32.0.207 64 bit Operating System: __Win 10 Screen resolution: __ Account name...
  5. Buttrflwr

Just for Clarity...

There are 3 buildings in the Gravity Inn contest, so there will be 3 different events to name? Because the instructions just say name the event, not name the events... Thanks!
  6. Buttrflwr

100% Diamond offer, or lack therof...

Ok, I have been playing this game for some time, almost since the very beginning, even before the "Great Battle Nerf". I used to get 100% diamond offers, I have not gotten one in over 2 years. I know it is over 2 years because I started the job I have now 2 years ago, November 2016, and have...
  7. Buttrflwr

OVERWHELMED BY ELEMENTAL GOODS

I don't know if this has been suggested, but could you PLEASE add a filter button so that we can filter the Elemental goods off and on? Out of the 18 pages of trades in my trader, 16 of them are elemental goods. o_O That is just a bit ridiculous. Especially when I am done with Elementals, and...
  8. Buttrflwr

#3 FS Legion of Doughnuts is Looking for YOU...

Legion of Doughnuts is looking for higher ranked players (90,000 or higher) to replace a couple of players that have RL obligations and are no longer able to play full time. We are currently #3, but have been #2 on the server. We have gotten the 10th chest 8 weeks in a row in the tourney and...
  9. Buttrflwr

US Server down?

I haven't been able to access my city on US server Khelonaar for about 5 minutes or so, anyone else having a problem?
  10. Buttrflwr

Training Grounds...

To have, or not to have? I VERY seldom fight, even in tourneys as catering is faster and I am usually pressed for time. I am finding myself VERY short on room, and I refuse to pay the now extortionary (my word) fee for expansions. 5300 diamonds for a 5x5 plot of digital ground is just...
  11. Buttrflwr

Top 10 FS, Elvenar's Protection

Hi! We are looking for daily players to take the place of 2 members who no longer play, the other 23 of us are daily players! Chat is active, trader rocks, if interested just let us know by applying or messaging myself (buttrflwr) or Ruffe. Come and play with us, you'll be glad you did! :D Cheers!
  12. Buttrflwr

Goldilocks Zone leeway?

Does anyone know how far past the "suggested" provinces we can be before we are past the GZ? I had to scout 5 extra provinces so now have 135 instead of 130 opening Fairies. How scr**ed am I? :oops::confused: Thanks! Buttr
  13. Buttrflwr

WHY are tourneys

NOT ON WEEKENDS?? I am never able to finish a tourney because they are during the week, where I work 10-12 hours daily and the 16 hour timer does NOT coincide with my work schedule, they start after I am already at work, which throws me off for the entire tourney. :( When I CAN play...on...
  14. Buttrflwr

Crystal Lighthouse

When I built the CL, I obtained a 'backdrop image'. It was a bldg on the side of the mountain, now it is gone. Is this a bug? I still have the lighthouse, and I have no idea how long the backdrop bldg has been gone, I just noticed it.
  15. Buttrflwr

"Goldilocks Zone"

This is really for INNO, but after TWO MONTHS, my tech tree has finally caught up with my scouting...somewhat. I still have several provinces open that I had scouted before the battle update, so will have to negotiate them, but I ACTUALLY WON A BATTLE on the world map last night, after finishing...
  16. Buttrflwr

Tourneys

This may be posted somewhere, I just can't find it. What is the order for tournaments? It seems to me they are in the order they are listed in my MH, but I don't know this for sure because I can't remember past this one. :rolleyes: We just finished the elixir one, does this mean dust is next...
  17. Buttrflwr

Goods/Supplies Production times

I would like to suggest a 12 hour production time, as for some of us that work long hours with no net access, 9 is just not enough, and 24 is ridiculous if I am truly playing the game. I hate my factories and workshops sitting idle for 2-3 hours until I can get home. There is too great a...
  18. Buttrflwr

Color coded rings

I know this was suggested somewhere, but I can't find it, and I am SICK of trying to figure out which ring I am in. Since INNO has made the rings such a big deal on your Advanced Scouting thing, we should be able to tell AT A GLANCE what ring we are about to scout. This is getting beyond...
  19. Buttrflwr

Player movement...

did it happen? I am still in the same place, at the bottom of the world, with NOTHING south and west of me, and a bunch of gold mines elsewhere. I am not able to be on the forums much during the week, and just saw that they supposedly did part deux of player movement. My box is checked, my bags...
  20. Buttrflwr

Magic Residence/workshop NEW?

I just unlocked Advanced Scouts at the beginning of Chapter 4, (YAY) and it said now I have the ability to build the Magic Residence and workshop, complete with the "You have a new bldg available" sign on my tooltip at the bottom. I already HAVE a MR, but can't upgrade or do anything with it (I...