• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. NearOK

How do I summon units with an Instant?

I did that, too. Even though I got quick responses to my post, sky essence was awaitin'! I did learn that summoned troops show up at the end of the time reducers.
  2. NearOK

Thanks, Lelanya. I've never had any, apparently. and don't have anything following my time-reducers, and still learning new things about this game, even after 4+ years!
  3. NearOK

4. NearOK

The Iluvatar Fellowship has open positions

Due to inactivity, Iluvatar Fellowship has openings for three players with 200K+ points who are boosted in Marble, Silk, and/or Gems and provide Neighborhood Help visits at least five days per week. You'll observe that, despite our relatively high ranking, we are a friendly, relaxed Fs, but...
  5. NearOK

ILUVATAR FELLOWSHIP, currently ranked 13th, has space for twok ACTIVE players

Due to resignations, Iluvatar Fellowship has openings for two players with 200K+ points who are boosted in Marble and provide Neighborhood Help visits at least five days per week. You'll observe that, despite our relativwely high ranking, we are a fairly relaxed Fs, but expect you would...
  6. NearOK

Undo Button - Undo last action

Yes, I'm aware of the green-bordered box indicating a cursor-selected bkdg/road. My suggestion is to treat the selling of roads by providing an "Are You Sure?" second chance to confirm selling of the road segment, as already used for buildings.
  7. NearOK

Please, god, no!!!!! Please do not add a confirmation box to delete roads. Oh, the mundanity! :eek::confused::eek::confused: I no longer have problems with selling/deleting buildings, as I've learned to incorporate all your suggestions into my gameplay. I was suggesting that there be an...
  8. NearOK

Gripe and Bemoan the Horrors of (BAD) Cross-tier (ALWAYS)

Over two years ago, I deleted a long and confusing Fs Message discussing the disparity of cross tradies in mathematical terms as if it was a Euclidic proof from Geometry class. The gist of it was that cross trading is more than a simple 1:4::16 ratio, considering the manu costs & upgrades and...
  9. NearOK

The Queen of the Seas event feedback

It's nice to finally have some beachfront property! Looks nice, less clutter without the foliage, but the Neighborhood Help reward chests are somewhat camoflauged by the shorelines, being of similar color. I had suspected the island NW of my city to hold the Spire of Eternity that I...
  10. NearOK

I too have learned my high-level building deletion lesson the hard way, but I am making a different suggestion. I have a problem with the automatic deletion of the roads. Due to the pointer offset and sometimes pale green border surrounding hidden spaces, I sometimes miscalculate and delete...
  11. NearOK

Chapter XIV Portal & SG3

A floating island just appeared over me and I don't know what to do next. Apparently, it's the Constructs' Portal, but I apparently need 13100 Divine Seeds and 15700 of something else the icon I've never seen before, possibly my S3 good?. Should I be researching the Trader 5 to get what I...
  12. NearOK

The Aureate Phoenix

I chose to raise this critternbecaue the idea of a 300% bonus in goods appealed to me Now that I fed the thing and finally got nstruction about viewing my Main Hall/Relics page, I feel not enough vital info was given to make an informative choice. . It turns out that the 300% bonus applies...
  13. NearOK

Is there a way to speed up manual fights?

The bottom left hand side of the battlefield contains 3 green graphics: a flag for surrendering, a sword for autofinishing the battle, and a vertical bar for battle speed control.
  14. NearOK

The Aureate Phoenix

I fed my Aureate, then looked at the Relics tab of the Main Hall. Cursoring over ALL the relics, I found that the only goods covered by the 300 bonus were my three original boosted goods, and nothing else. Not my 6 other basic goods, and not my sentinent goods. I chose the Aureate over the...
  15. NearOK

Amuni Prestige

I am perplexed with the power of Prestige, which is preventing me from constructing each of the two temples or upgrading or even constructing the Gs and TM buildings. I have erected the max 4 Pillars & 3 Gardens around my 3rd level Portal. I also have 2 -3rd level and 2 4th level...
  16. NearOK

Goods Required for Goldsmith & TrapMaker Bldg Construction

I completed the research kps for the Goldsmith, but then found it required two additional goods unknown to me before activation. There is no reference to these goods in the Wiki , only a ridiculously redundant phrase saying that those two bldgs should be constructed of the required items. My...
  17. NearOK

Remove Elvenar from Cell Phone

My very sleepy fingers started a new game on my mobile Android and I cannot reset it back to the Amuni chapter. It is currently at the first frame of the tutorial, and I don't dare do anything to alter it; there is no "end game/logout" icon present. I figure the easiest way to handle this is...
  18. NearOK

Production

The encircled values represent finished production on the city map of my Android cell make it very easy to detect and collect them, something of greater difficulty on my laptop. Is it possible to rewrite the browser code to display these same white circles on the computer as are on the app?
  19. NearOK

Faster selection process

My 2nd biggest problem with the FAs is the cycling process to choose what to construct. Instead of having to cycle through as many as 15 entries, why not modify this menu to emulate the Trader, wherein all the choices are listed (or, alternatively, their category), making it easy to directly...
  20. NearOK

The Fellowship of Iluvatar seeks experienced players:

' We have room for players with 75K+ points who are boosted in Planks, Silk, or Elixir. Considering your score, you are probably well aware of the benefits of Fellowship membership, and we would also benefit from your inclusion. You'll observe that, despite our relatively high ranking, we are...