• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Cheap Nag

Merchant notifications should disappear after viewing

My notifications list is getting clogged with posts that my merchant successfully traded. I love that they are there, lets me know I can use my merchant again. However, I use my notification list to visit neighbors that aren't in my fellowship. If I don't see them there, I'm not going to hunt...
  2. Cheap Nag

Closed | Archived Did not get neighborly help bonus awards

Game version: v1.112.3-(260d400) (2020-09-03 09:25) Game world: Khelonaar Browser + version: Chrome Version 85.0.4183.83 Flash Player version: Version: 32.0.0.414 Operating System: Win 10 Screen resolution: 1920x1080 Account name: Cheap nag Humans or Elves: elves Reproducibility: __/5 (1/5...
  3. Cheap Nag

Upcoming tournament type?

Where can one find out what type of tournament is coming up next? I used to go to the World page and hover over the gray-out tournament button, but that's not working any more. Thank you!
  4. Cheap Nag

Are chap. 15 guest race buildings necessary?

Has anyone tried moving down the research tree in chapter 15 with only portal profit spells? I had been saving them waiting for this chapter to start. I've got about 2000% saved up. I'm finding the main thing slowing me up is collecting enough sentient goods for each research point, not so...
  5. Cheap Nag

Does Fire Phoenix help with autofight?

I play the tourney every week, but don't have the time or patience to battle, so I use autofight almost exclusively. Will the Fire Phoenix's damage enhancement work there? Thank you.
  6. Cheap Nag

Stream Error

When I load the game, my city comes up like normal, but I can't do anything. Clicking on harvestable items makes them disappear, but nothing goes into my storage. Within a few more seconds, I get an error: "Stream error, could not process request...". I then have to re-load the game. It's...
  7. Cheap Nag

Level 3 Sentient Goods

Is it safe to assume we will have to make a new kind of sentient good in chapter 14? Would it be a good idea to start building that manufactory now? If so, is there a way to know in which kind one would be boosted?
  8. Cheap Nag

What to do with excess mana?

I finished Amuni and already upgraded all my streets. Is there anything else to do with it other than stockpile for future use? Thanks.
  9. Cheap Nag

Amuni - removing Pillars

Once I've passed the quest where 4 Pillars of the Temple are necessary, do I really need all of them any more? They give prestige, but so does the Temple, so I'll just get it slower, right? I need the space they are occupying for the Gardens and other Temples we need to build. Thanks!