• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Gaelio

orcs

What is the best way to get through orcs without setting yourself on fire?? Do you waste time upgrading portal past 2, do you keep upgrading farms?
  2. Gaelio

Looking for an active fellowship

Hi, I am boosted in planks, scrolls, and magic dust. I am now at the level of Orcs and nearing Wood Elves. I play daily, trade and take trades, and do visits. The FS I am in now has lost leadership and is becoming very inactive. I'm not into drama or complaining...just like to have fun!
  3. Gaelio

Faith, Hope & Charity looking for player

We are a very nice fellowship with one space open. Would prefer someone with boosts in at least one of these: marble, crystal, elixir. You must have a trader and actively like to trade and grow your city. Hope to see you in town! Gaelio
  4. Gaelio

Don't want to do battles

I really decided early to not do battles. I generally lost...always lost if I used 'automatic', and I don't have patience for the slow cumbersome fights. Here's the problem, I'm in Fairies and I've increased my provinces to the point where I have to have Orcs to finish a province. The game...
  5. Gaelio

Unable to collect copper

I did report this, and the Elvenar powers that be said that I should try moving my copper factories around. I did this, and I also rebooted the game several times in different browsers. I still can't collect finished copper. Has anyone else had this problem?? Gaelio