• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Shanarias

Looking for a chatty active fellowship

So, Artemis92, are you now in a Fellowship?
  2. Shanarias

Feedback please regarding the new orc limitation

Regarding the Original Post in this thread, I have some very specific feedback for you, and I have seen that my problem with the current paradigm is not the least bit uncommon. Keep in mind that the truly successful games are rewarding. In this particular game, up until the Orcs, it has been...
  3. Shanarias

New Fellowship

Benden is a new Fellowship, founded on Fair Trades and mutual aid. Pretty simple. Be active, co-operative, and fair, and you will have a home for as long as you want it. Why start a new Fellowship? Because I am tired of absentee Archmages, where there is no leadership, and members start helping...
  4. Shanarias

Neighbours

I am a mage. I am waiting for the thirty days to be up, so I can see if they delete his account. I haven't seen this happen to anyone who is in a Fellowship yet. so he is currently a Guinea Pig. :D
  5. Shanarias

Neighbours

I have a high level player in my Fellowship[ who has been gone for 20 days, as is evidenced by the fact that his Main Hall has been in construction all this time. My experience is that any upgrade is in "stasis" until that screen becomes active on your device again. In other words, if I upgrade...
  6. Shanarias

Iron Elves seeking a couple ACTIVE members

We are ranked number 15 on this server, and we are getting rid of a couple long inactive players. Boosted Gems would be a nice plus, but mainly we need active players, who are willing to participate in Neighborly Help on a regular basis, trade fairly, and PLAY THE GAME! If interested, please...
  7. Shanarias

Removal of inactive players and trading partners

I have hardly any neighbors now. Been that way for a week. Either there are no new players, or they are all going elsewhere.
  8. Shanarias

Hello Hi folks!

It has taken me another six weeks to get below 900. Still enjoying it. :)
  9. Shanarias

Rankings

Wow, I just got the ranking of 1000! I had to sell some cultural stuff to be able to build an Elixir factory, but it upped my standing by 49 places, to 1000. I feel like I am getting somewhere now. :cool:
  10. Shanarias

Closed | Archived [ONYX-5548] World map glitch

I seem to be having problems with Flash on every browser, and Firefox reports it as outdated, though until I updated Flash on Friday, I had no issues. This leads me to the question of "is this a flash problem?" But I have the problem in the OP no matter what computer or browser I use.
  11. Shanarias

Rankings

I am arriving at that crux where I am going to have to choose between fighting and negotiating, and I haven't even broken through to the top 1000 yet. Coupled with lack of help from any more than one of my neighbors, I am definitely going to have to choose between the two. I am wasting way too...
  12. Shanarias

Market is weak

What I find annoying in the market is that one player has about 30 pages of trades up currently, most of which are duplicated ad infinitum. I find it annoying enough that I just will not trade with him today. Probably not tomorrow either. He acts like he is the only source for goods, and has...
  13. Shanarias

Server Issues

I turned in a trouble ticket yesterday for something similar. After they fixed it, they scanned my account and said that there didn't seem to be any problem with my account. LOL
  14. Shanarias

Forge of Empires Meets the Elves

I am beginning to run up on the same problems. I don't think I will be playing this game much longer. The earlier stages of the game were fun to me, but my attention span just isn't long enough for all this waiting. Not to mention the lack of neighborly participation, which does not seem like an...
  15. Shanarias

Currently, I have 27 neighbors I have "discovered" that have not been removed by a "purge". Of them, several are quite active, though they do not "discover" me, and they do not seem to return the "neighborly help", except for ONE player. All the rest of them seem to be good for is "farming"...
  16. Shanarias

Too many mouse clicks.

Sounds much like a George Jetson problem, pushing that button too many times. :D Seriously, though, it would be nice if you could skip a couple of clicks and just get the job done.
  17. Shanarias

I had the same thing happen today. So far, there is one new player, and things got "squashed together" for lack of a better term, since I can go like five spaces in a row of relic zones that I have conquered without any towns there now. My main problem is that only one player I have "discovered"...
  18. Shanarias

Game pace

^^This! I think that is an effective and intelligent compromise, at least for where I am dragging in the game today. :)
  19. Shanarias

Hello Hi folks!

I agree more land is always a good thing. Down below 1900 in rank now. Still moving on. :)
  20. Shanarias

Hello Hi folks!

I have been playing long enough now to have my ranking under 2400. I am slowing down now, as things seem to be much more expensive, and time consuming in order to progress. But overall, I am really enjoying this game. It is not my only Inno game, but certainly the one I enjoy the most...