• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Shanarias

New Fellowship

Benden is a new Fellowship, founded on Fair Trades and mutual aid. Pretty simple. Be active, co-operative, and fair, and you will have a home for as long as you want it. Why start a new Fellowship? Because I am tired of absentee Archmages, where there is no leadership, and members start helping...
  2. Shanarias

Iron Elves seeking a couple ACTIVE members

We are ranked number 15 on this server, and we are getting rid of a couple long inactive players. Boosted Gems would be a nice plus, but mainly we need active players, who are willing to participate in Neighborly Help on a regular basis, trade fairly, and PLAY THE GAME! If interested, please...
  3. Shanarias

Hello Hi folks!

I have been playing long enough now to have my ranking under 2400. I am slowing down now, as things seem to be much more expensive, and time consuming in order to progress. But overall, I am really enjoying this game. It is not my only Inno game, but certainly the one I enjoy the most...