• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Salator

Trader Improvement

OMG! I could not (and did not) say it better! Thank you for your very clear description of the issue!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
  2. Salator

Event Building Rewards

Well, I am sure I do not have the technical knowledge to give authority to what I have to say....all I know is that it is a real problem for me to get tier for tier trades. I have a small fellowship run by my alter ego in which I am thinking very seriously that I need to ban all cross-tier...
  3. Salator

Trader Improvement

It is not about zero and one-star trades entirely....it is about cross-tier trading mostly.
  4. Salator

Trader Improvement

Apparently so!!! :confused:
  5. Salator

Trader Improvement

Heavens! I would hope so! Guess I should reword my original statement again. Thanks for pointing this out!
  6. Salator

One Word Reply Game

Italian
  7. Salator

Be Carefull

OMG! What kind of ***hole would do that???? Thank you BrinDarby for the heads up. Our FS was thinking of possibly becoming "free join" rather than the current "invitation only." Not a good idea, I guess! It is rather impossible to understand why anyone would do that....what is the point /...
  8. Salator

Something you learned today

Okay...well, that just blew my mind. Now I have nothing to learn with. :-(
  9. Salator

Trader Improvement

I re-formatted my original post to reflect (hopefully) the "template" for submitting ideas for Trader improvements. Hope somebody puts it on the voting list!
  10. Salator

Trader Improvement

I think most of us agree that a filter that shows only same tier trades is wanted. However, I would like to add this idea.....how about a filter to block all 1-star trades? I am totally sick of seeing them. How about you??????
  11. Salator

Trader Improvement

Thank you Silver Lady! Did not know that there was a template! (I'm a bad girl....should have read the "read before posting" thing...but, I did not I have to shamefully admit! Thanks for getting me back on the straight and narrow! LOL!
  12. Salator

Trader Improvement

I'm not too worried about seeing more than 10 trades by the same person....but, I definitely want to be able to see only same tier trades. Now that I am thinking of it....it would be great to block (with a filter / toggle) having to view all those 1-star trades. Yes, yes, yes.....we need a...
  13. Salator

Trader Improvement

I would like to suggest the following improvements are implemented in the Trader: A filter to view ONLY same tier trades. A filter to block viewing of all zero and 1-star trades. A checkbox to toggle these choices should be available with the other toggle filters already available at the top...
  14. Salator

Too Many Portal Profits

Well, thank you everyone! I have a new respect now for Portal Profits. I'm in chapter 15 where I don't seem to need them....but, with all your good advice, I will hang on to them for later chapters rather than disenchanting them! Thanks again for your wisdom!
  15. Salator

Too Many Portal Profits

OMG....I am so sick of winning nothing but Portal Profits in the Spire. I currently have 148 of those blasted things and hardly ever use them. Inno, please, please, cut down on the frequency of Portal Profits! I for one would prefer the time savings prizes instead of the Portal Profit. All in...
  16. Salator

The soul-gobbling Chapter 15

Yes, I do a lot of fighting...maybe 90%....I had not thought about that, but I think you are right. So, yeah, I think I will bully my way through the chapter... Or at least through the last troop upgrade. Makes sense! Thank you as always! :)
  17. Salator

@shimmerfly Maybe you and I can park out together!!! LOL! I am only playing part-time now...what I can achieve in Chapter 15 will either be or not be....I am not investing any real effort. I will continue to visit my neighbors and friends....and, perhaps, in the winter I will join a very small...
  18. Salator

Soggy, I have watched you for many years now....and have grown to really respect you and value just about everything you say...so if you are parking in Chapter 16, I think I will do the same....only in Chapter 15. I am done with pain!
  19. Salator

Thank you ed1960! I agree with you whole heartedly! Maybe she simply did not tell us about all the diamonds she spent to get through Chapter 15 "quickly." LOL.
  20. Salator

I am in Chapter 15 and am seriously debating whether or not I will continue the game....I am thinking I may well want to create a new player and play again through chapter 14 and stop again. Right now, Chapter 15 is grueling and the game has lost most of the "fun" aspect....at least for me. If...