• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Salator

Trader Improvement

I would like to suggest the following improvements are implemented in the Trader: A filter to view ONLY same tier trades. A filter to block viewing of all zero and 1-star trades. A checkbox to toggle these choices should be available with the other toggle filters already available at the top...
  2. Salator

Too Many Portal Profits

OMG....I am so sick of winning nothing but Portal Profits in the Spire. I currently have 148 of those blasted things and hardly ever use them. Inno, please, please, cut down on the frequency of Portal Profits! I for one would prefer the time savings prizes instead of the Portal Profit. All in...
  3. Salator

Arendyll - Minas Tirith Looking for new members

Very small but friendly fellowship looking for new members. Very low key. Especially good for new players looking to grow without a lot of stressing rules to meet. We have a very close relationship with a senior player who is in a different fs but who is very good about answering questions and...
  4. Salator

Closed | Archived Loss of Troops that have not been used in battle

I would like to ask everyone who has a fairly well developed second and third tab of warriors to help me, please. Please forgive the all caps….they are only to call your attention to the specifics needed. When you are playing the tourney today, BEFORE you start fighting, please take note of...
  5. Salator

Who Else is Getting Pooped-Out?

Hell All, It's my day to belly-ache. I am getting really exhausted with all the spires, tourneys, events, and FAs! Really wish Inno would back-off on the Spire and send it our way only every other week...or, perhaps, even less. I would also opt for alternating event frequency with FA frequency...
  6. Salator

Newly created FS for FA haters looking for like-minded members

For those of us who love tourneys but hate the Spire and, especially, the Fellowship Adventures. If you believe, like I do, neither of them are worth the time and effort. If you believe the Tourney is the only team oriented event that gives awesome rewards for the effort, then you will be in...
  7. Salator

Planks, Scrolls, Dust Boosted. Score 250927; Rank 2075.

Planks, Scrolls, Dust Boosted. Score 250927; Rank 2075. Took a leave of absence from Elvenar for a year. Returned about a week or two ago and am now looking for a Fellowship that is either NOT involved in Fellowship Adventures, OR is involved with them very casually and that would include this...
  8. Salator

What is this????????????????

I just "won" today's event prize culture building....and, after having received it I went out to my cultural building inventory to check to make sure it had arrived. In going to the inventory I found a picture of myself from (probably) some place in my Facebook pictures......What the heck is...
  9. Salator

In-game Email Question...

Can an in-game email be sent to select individuals?….say, to only three FS members….not the whole FS? There are a few of us that want to talk Game of Thrones….and the rest of the FS are not interested or don't want to hear information before they see the show. I have a funny feeling this...
  10. Salator

How Long....?

How long, in weeks, did it take you to get through the Orcs and Goblins chapter?....approximately, if you did not track and record the number of weeks start to end. Also, just curious, how many rally points and how many mushroom farms did you have? I think this would be rather fun to see so...
  11. Salator

Who is showing up in the Trader?

How is it that a player who is 4 rings out from my explored area and who is at a size of just over 48 K (so, I am pretty sure they have not explored their way to me) is showing / trading in my Trader? My own size is over 100K, so I would think that I would have explored to that person long...
  12. Salator

Playing in more than one world...

I am wondering what the general opinion is of players within your FS: Playing in more than one world…is it a detriment to the quality of play that your fellowship receives from that player, or do you think that there is no effect on the FS at all? Is there a magic number of additional cities...
  13. Salator

Orcs....Armory (Breeding Grounds)

I need some help....I have entered Orcs and have built my Portal and 40 Mushroom Farms. I have also upgraded my Armories to Orc Breeding Grounds. I have not, however, gotten through the Tech Tree far enough to build my Rally Points....currently working on that. My question is, if I "breed" Orcs...
  14. Salator

Nightwind is looking for an active new member or two...

We are particularly interested in daily players boosted in Marble or Steel & Elixir. However, if you only have one of those boosts and are active, that is certainly more desirable than being inactive with all the right boosts. If you have or are approaching 120,000 points, contact...
  15. Salator

Join us....one of the top ten Fellowships

WE ARE RECRUITING!!! We are a fun and supportive Fellowship with room for three active players. If you have or are approaching 120,000 points, we should talk. We are particularly interested in boosted Marble, Steel, and Elixir. Please do not apply if your score is less than 110,000. Sorry...
  16. Salator

NH Visits and Time Stamps

Can someone explain this to me???? I can't seem to figure it out.
  17. Salator

Tournaments and Blueprints

I really like the tournaments being Fellowship based and would not change that. However, it does present a problem in achieving blueprints. I really think that blueprints should be awarded to individuals who make it (for instance) into the first 100 or so spots in the tourney results. It is a...