• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Heimdahl

Mystery of the Misty Forest Event discussion thread

Not a fan. Seems simple enough if you have unlimited artifacts to constantly buy lights but I don't have the time to constantly be on the game in order to gather the artifacts. Have always managed to get 8 or 9 of the items needed to evolve the buildings in the past but can't see a way of doing...
  2. Heimdahl

What is the diamond cost of all premium expansions?

I thought I saw an offer once where they offered a deal on purchasing premium expansions for half price or something like that. Would like more info on this if this is an offer that Elvenar makes once in a while. Is it for a certain number of provinces or how does this work?
  3. Heimdahl

Prepare for the Masquerade!

Nice looking prize, but pretty much worthless as far as I can see.Will play as far as I can in the quest to get what instants I can but have absolutely no space to build any buildings so the quest requiring all tier 1 goods to be produced is where I stop playing.If they want us to have all tier...
  4. Heimdahl

Scout

Has Elvenar ever done anything about being able to cancel or stop a scout? I would have liked to either cancel or stop a scout to give myself more time due to accidentally clicking on something I did not want to and now the scout will reach before I want him to. I know this was brought up...
  5. Heimdahl

Release Notes version 1.16

They have offered this to me at least 3 or 4 times. Guess they are trying to fish me in and just can't get me to bite. Unfortunately for them they have so badly mucked up the game that unless they completely change their thinking they never will.
  6. Heimdahl

And that gets you 1 expansion slot. How helpful.......... if you are still in the first few chapters. For me I can't even put down most of the good cultural buildings or upgrade any of my boosted goods or any of the ancient wonders that I have sitting waiting for me to get enough space to place...
  7. Heimdahl

Lovely a price increase on what diamonds can purchase especially in province expansions, province battles (as opposed to tournament which are still winnable) that are impossible to win due to the AI wiping out too many of your troops before you can even fight. Completely unbalances squad sizes...
  8. Heimdahl

Thanks, for some reason I thought I needed a rally point as a place to gather orcs. I have one barrack that I can upgrade to build orcs. Didn't want to upgrade till I had the rally point.
  9. Heimdahl

I'm not particularly good at fighting in games due to lack of time to learn and other reasons. I started playing this game because I liked the concept of building cities the way you'd like to and not have to worry about it being obliterated while you were off-line. My work is both long in time...
  10. Heimdahl

These people are insane. I started playing this game just to have a little fun and build the city as I wanted to not how others think I should play the game. I don't particularly like fighting nor do I have the time to learn the strategies now needed to win. Now they want to mess with the...
  11. Heimdahl

Warning regarding new battle system

I totally agree with what you say but if you are a smart business man you know that sucking 1000 people into spending $100 makes more sense than getting 20 people to spend $1000. The more difficult they make a game the less willing the majority are to spend money because the smart people see...
  12. Heimdahl

Warning regarding new battle system

This game was more about building your city than doing battles. Battles are an intricate part of the game in allowing you to take provinces and therefore gain the needed space for your city growth. Tournaments were a way of doing battle for extra relics and to compete against fellow players...