• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Chapter 19: Revenge of the Exile - discussion

You could build some warpaths, which require Black Magic.
  2. Chapter 19: Revenge of the Exile - discussion

Quest # 42 can be done! It took a little bit of work, but I figured it out. The quest does require 10 towers and 10 facilities simultaneously. I had 10 breeding facilities first. I tried teleporting one breeding facility to see if it would still give me credit, but it didn't. I brought the...
  3. Tournament Changes - Community Feedback and Data

Positives for the new tourney: One encounter per province is WONDERFUL. No more endless clicking through four encounters per province. Extra chests are great! Thank you! Training in all three military buildings is an excellent change, as well. All three of mine are continuously training...
  4. [Archived 4/2020] News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Does anyone know the benefits of the Coldfire Phoenix? Wondering if it will be worthwhile to build.
  5. IN MEMORIAM

Lord Brian was a friend to so many in the game, and always gave a helping hand when he could. He is greatly missed. My hope is that he is joyfully flying free now, enjoying all the afterlife offers.
  6. Requirement for chapter 13 are insane...

I'm toward the end of the Amuni tech tree, and am contemplating not unlocking the last squad size upgrade. I'm not too pleased that the Amuni chapter has four mandatory SS upgrades. I've unlocked everything in the tech tree except SS upgrade 47 and Ancient Wonders. I just completed research...
  7. upgrades to be or not to be

If you want to go crazy with diamonds, the treasure vault culture building offers 950 pop and 1030 culture. It's 2x1 and costs 480 diamonds. A very nice boost to pop, in a small package. It does need a road connection. It offers a tiny bit of mana, 30/hour. Adding a few after I finished the...
  8. Longest NH Spell?

This is a very entertaining thread!! :-D I'm wondering how much of that mana is decaying. Or do you have a Maze of the Dark Matter?
  9. Feedback: Crash and the Undead

I finished the event and enjoyed it very much. Did some of the quests on mobile, and some on the desktop. If I did the quest on the desktop, I claimed it as finished in the mobile version before moving on to the next quest. Used the tourney for the relic quest. I would play a similar event...
  10. From Elvenar on Facebook April Fools?

Good to know. I'm done with elementals, and it's the first time I've been without a guest race since dwarves. I'm glad to have a breather to upgrade my streets and my AWs. :) I've been placing the new streets, and while they require a lot of mana, they also add a great deal of culture...
  11. From Elvenar on Facebook April Fools?

Hahaha. I'm not buying it. I think it's April Fools.
  12. Easter 2018 Set Buildings (SPOILERS!)

True, the grand prizes do provide a better population boost than the daily prizes. And they are a set, so putting all three together will provide even more bonuses! Thankfully the lighthouse and pavilion aren't all that big, so adding them to increase the bonuses won't take too much space.
  13. Easter 2018 Set Buildings (SPOILERS!)

Thanks so much! I checked out that site but somehow blew right past the overview. The burning pool looks cool, and is a good mana producer. I'm disappointed in the culture/pop buildings, not really much population offered. I wonder if another culture/pop building will come up later in the...
  14. Easter 2018 Set Buildings (SPOILERS!)

A couple of people have mentioned the Burning Pool. What are the stats, or where can I find them?
  15. NEW website Elvenstats!

Totally awesome site!!!
  16. Elementals

I don't follow the story line exactly if I think I can be a bit more efficient doing things in a different order. Still will get through all of the quests, just in my own timing. And it's fun to whip through a bunch of quests if you've already completed the requirements ahead of time.
  17. Elementals

Sound advice. Thanks again, qaccy! I actually upgraded my portal to level 4 before doing manifestation upgrades. The portal now gives me the max boost for both canals and manifestations, so I'm moving along a little more quickly now. Not much, but every little bit helps!
  18. Elementals

I'm trying to decide how many of my manifestations to actually upgrade. At some point the resource cost for upgrading outweighs the benefits of increased production. The quests only call for upgrading one of each of the manifestations, which is what I've done so far. If I only had a few...
  19. divine seeds

Good point, qaccy. Thanks.
  20. divine seeds

I'm only making sentient goods when I will need them, so that I have divine seeds available for the settlement and tech tree. No need to use up seeds for goods that will decay, anyway. Gonna level up my factories after the chapter is over and I don't need the seeds to advance.