• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Adain Dywyll

Bring Back the Moon Mirror!!

The Moon Mirror was the second "Stash Outpost" (before You went all TARDIS on us and didn't change the building after that) used in the Autumn Event way back when. It is a Very Cool Building, especially when automated so that the phases of the moon pass over the mirror. I think it would be a...
  2. Adain Dywyll

Trading - Allow player to set number of offers

Hello, I would like to see an addition to the trading process that would allow you the set "Your Offer - Your Want" and then choose how many of these offers to post. I.E. Offer 10k Marble for 10k Plank and post it 12 times BENEFIT: Many people hate to post trades because it takes too long to...
  3. Adain Dywyll

Blooming Trader and Sentient Goods

Does anyone know whether Sentient goods are effected by the "reduced trader fee" on the Bloomer Trader Guild? I have two worlds that I am seeing the exact trade ratio; even though one BTG is a 9 and the other is up to 11. I am looking to determine whether I need to turn in an IT ticket. Thanks,
  4. Adain Dywyll

Aztlán - Looking for Members to Build 10 Chest FS

Aztlán is seeking members who have what it takes to be part of a 10 Chest Tournament Fellowship. If you are presently in an FS that can't seem to get more that 6-7 chests, but the allure of 10 chests with all that loot beckons, come check us out. We are building for a future where 10 chests are...
  5. Adain Dywyll

Aztlán Fellowship is recruiting

We are seeking candidates with boosts in Marble/Planks, Silk/Crystal, Elixir/Gems, but will entertain applicants that are going to be active players. Members are expected to participate 3-4 days per week minimum, and notify the Royal Court if inactive for an extended period so that you will...
  6. Adain Dywyll

Cael Hwyl

Well met! We are Cael Hwyl, which means "Have Fun" in Welsh, and that is the highlight of our fellowship. **Currently looking for players, new to Elvenar, or veterans, (preferably, but not limited to boosts in Marble, Planks, Crystal, Scrolls, Silk, Magic Dust & Gems), who will actively...