• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. CanDaMan

Trader Sell building when expired

On the 'This building has expired' screen, why not put a 'sell building ' button, there is plenty of room, and is the logical next step. You could also have a check-box when you click on the building 'Sell when expired'.
  2. CanDaMan

'Save' should be ''safe'

Authentic Training Grounds hover in Research menu.
  3. CanDaMan

50 kp trap to reset the MA

NEVER use the 50 kp option for diamonds. It ALWAYS gives you minimal crap.! My bad! [MOD EDIT] amended the title to more accurately reflect what you are saying
  4. CanDaMan

Magic Academy

Why not add some other items that you can craft like Devine Seeds, and things not offered?
  5. CanDaMan

Revenge of the Exile

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm not activating the last two. I think that it will start you over at zero, and maybe keep the revenue stream alive.
  6. CanDaMan

Mana Instants

There are instants for just about everything else, and I see these as useful, maybe more useful than some current instants.
  7. CanDaMan

Production cancel

Why can't productions be cancelled en-mass by a checkbox, it's ok to start them!
  8. CanDaMan

Additional 'rank(s)' in Fellowships

I think that an additional rank (or two) in fellowships would be helpful. I was thinking 'Knight' or 'Ultra Mage', Knight would be below the mage, 'Ultra Mage' above it. I also think that if this is established, the rank below 'Archmage' should be limited to three players (trusted advisors).
  9. CanDaMan

Summoning / Artifacts

It would be nice to see how many artifacts you have, for that particilar building, when you hover over it in 'summonings'. It would help to decide the 'next' one that I place.
  10. CanDaMan

Power increase each collection

I was thinking about a building that increased a 'benefit' each time you collected it's resource. It doesn't have to be the same item you collect, but could, any property that it has would suffice. I was thinking of very small increases, like 0.05% to start, and maybe ratchet that up if the...
  11. CanDaMan

Armory not starting multiple productions

Mine are Breeding Grounds (31). I'm not sure if that matters, but the box for multiple productions is checked, and I still have to do them individually.
  12. CanDaMan

Expanded Troop Recruitment

I think it would help if a time component was added to troop recruitment. Instead of being automatic, and always finished when I come home from work, or wake up. A time component, like goods production, would help. The same thing is good, until I press the unit that I want to recruit, it...
  13. CanDaMan

Peaceful Haven 1 open

1 spot open. We are an easy going fellowship, not many demands (visit 3X a week, 2 star trades, etc.)
  14. CanDaMan

New Fellowship Titles

I think that the 'Archmage' title should be relegated to a normal status, giving an Arch-mage additional leverage in determining status. Perhaps a 'Fellowship Mage' title would be apropriate for the ex-'Archmage'.
  15. CanDaMan

Messaging Addition for PC (edited)

As most fellowships have KP swap threads, I think that when you want to give KP to the next person, you should be able to click the name and be able to go to their AW screen. As it is now, I have to go to messages, find out who is next, post that you gave KP, close messaging, get to the...
  16. CanDaMan

Already merged, sorry.

We have 4 (or possibly more, from lost players). We don't require much, just have fun! We welcome new players, so give us a ring!
  17. CanDaMan

Does Inno limit crafting items?

I no longer get certain crafting items, I used to get them (and crafted them) all the time, now it's - never. It would be just like them to limit WHATEVER we are trying to do, but I was looking for some confirmation.
  18. CanDaMan

Increased Battle Losses

Has anyone else noticed (hard not to) the increased losses for fighting (everywhere)? Are they putting the 'squeeze' on fighters?
  19. CanDaMan

No pressure fellowship

Peaceful Haven seeks several members to join our laid back fellowship. Don't be mistaken, we are active, but don't require it in the least. If you want help, ask away! We will help newer members a lot! We message and chat frequently, so a lot of info is freely exchanged. We are a friendly...
  20. CanDaMan

Stopping Scouts

Is there a way to stop/cancel a scout. I scouted the wrong province and want a do-over!