• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Queen Draggon

Draggon's Vale Arendyl US1 Looking for Members to Join us :)

We are in Arendyl US1, called Draggon's Vale and; This FS is a new one yes, but a seasoned player is the leader and is friendly, chatty and always helpful to others. We are looking for tournament minded folks who enjoy getting a blue print each week, so if you can put in 1000 or more pts each...
  2. Queen Draggon

Can't log in

I have not been able to log in for many hours now! It keeps telling me that it can't reach the server and that it keeps timing out!! I have NO PROBS getting on to any other site EXCEPT for Elvenar!! WHY???
  3. Queen Draggon

Midland Traders is Looking for Tourney Active Members :)

We are a Tourney active FS, that likes to get 10 chests each week, we only require members to get 1000pts per tourney and do visits at least 4 times per week :) We are looking for 3 members who are at least 150,000 pts and being boosted in silk would be great! Though all applicants will be...
  4. Queen Draggon

MANUFACTORY CHALLANGE

I would very much like to know why we got no advance notice of this thing coming in, another "new" event that is confusing to me, and thus FORCED me to go try to find info on it!! FIRST; I do NOT appreciate being FORCED to do ANYTHING!! I am ALWAYS online VERY VERY VERY early in the morning...
  5. Queen Draggon

Very Active Player seeking FS that actually gets 10 chests at least 2x a month minimum!

I am on all day everyday. I am not super huge but I play big! I can do over 2k in pts in any tourny. I have great set up for both fighting and catering if need be. I love to participate in EVERYTHING, but have yet to ever get a blueprint. I have tried so many FS's in the vain hopes of tryinig...
  6. Queen Draggon

Nothing working right since last update

Since the last update NOTHING seems to want to work correctly anymore, it takes the game forever to load, it takes everything forever to load, you collect stuff, and it forces u to have to refresh cuz now it won't let u reset. Takes forever to do anything in provinces, and when trying to move...