• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. BizDani

Fun Fun Fun - The Reborn

The Reborn is a fun easy-going fellowship. Tourney's, Events, Adventures, and super nice folks. Come apply to The Reborn. Its Fun Fun Fun!!!
  2. BizDani

SiteHawk Fellowship is looking for good matches!

SiteHawk Fellowship is an active, though fairly low-key fellowship. We emphasize boosted goods production, overly fair trading, city growth, Elvenar education, and enjoying the game the way you want to. SiteHawk not the most competitive team out there. Fellowship tournament and adventure...
  3. BizDani

SiteHawk is looking for respectful, active, heavy trading members

We are most in need of Gems and Silk. Of course that changes over time. We are looking for anyone who trades frequently and is a very active player looking to grow. Players of any size are welcome. Apply or message the AM with any questions.
  4. BizDani

Marble, Crystal, Elixer

SiteHawk is looking for an active player and trader. Your boosted goods of Marble, Crystal, and Elixer will be in great demand. SiteHawk is an active and fast growing fellowship with a few tenets: Treat each other with respect Make a minimum of 3 NH visits to each fellowship member per week...
  5. BizDani

Dragonwyck Fellowship

fel·low·ship ˈfelōˌSHip/ noun: 1. friendly association, especially with people who share one's interests."they valued fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community" If you are: -- An active player -- With a GREAT attitude -- Excited about playing Elvenar! -- And want to be part of...
  6. BizDani

SiteHawk Fellowship

fel·low·ship ˈfelōˌSHip/ noun: 1. friendly association, especially with people who share one's interests."they valued fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community" If you are: -- An active player -- With a GREAT attitude -- Excited about playing Elvenar! -- And want to be part...
  7. BizDani

SiteHawk fellowship is recruiting - OH YES WE ARE!!!! :O)

I am the Archmage of SiteHawk Fellowship. A young, No-Drama, HIGHLY-active, friendly fellowship. I am looking to fill between 6-10 of varying sized players. We are well balanced in goods, so we welcome anyone who meets the following criteria. If you are: -- An active player -- With a GREAT...
  8. BizDani

Dragonwyck Fellowship is recruiting - OH YES WE ARE!!! :O)

I was recently made the Archmage of Dragonwyck Fellowship. A No-Drama, HIGHLY-active, friendly fellowship. I am looking to fill several positions of varying sized players. If you are: -- An active player -- With a GREAT attitude -- Excited about playing Elvenar! -- And want to be part of...
  9. BizDani

Battle stratgey Enhancements

Two enhancements to the existing battle process. 1. I would like to deploy my troops once I survey the battlefield terrain. Maybe there are some complexities also introduced here if deploying while under attack. Could be fun. 2. In the way we currently battle, one side makes each of their...
  10. BizDani

Reverse Portals and New Races

This is off the top of my head. Just blue-skying a bit. Happy to put more thought into it if anyone finds any of it interesting. These are not quick enhancements to help clean-up the current game. These are major game expansion ideas. Everyone is always fighting for space and functioning in...
  11. BizDani

SiteHawk fellowship is seeking members

SiteHawk is a fellowship founded by all new players in this world one week ago, though they may have advanced towns in other worlds. If you are interested in a lighthearted, no drama environment and are an extremely active player interested in making and receiving NH a minimum of 3-4 times per...
  12. BizDani

How often do events occur?

Hello, I was wondering how often events occur and if there is a list of up-coming events. Thanks and have a great day! Biz
  13. BizDani

Is there a schedule for the release of new chapters?

Just curious. Biz
  14. BizDani

Fellowship contributions and making the game good for all?

So in our Fellowship we are very social and for he most part a fairly competitive bunch. Enjoying building and trading and helping one another. We have members of all different developmental levels and habits and ways they enjoy the game. Everyone is active with the NH. Some with trades...
  15. BizDani

Roll-up like trades and add quantity columns

In the trader, to improve efficiency of space and time (starting to sound like a physics problem now), how about rolling-up identical trades with quantity columns on the post, view, accept, and delete processes. Most beneficial on post and delete where a confirmation dialog is presented with...
  16. BizDani

Fellowship specific forums

Would it be possible to have fellowship specific forums, or a richer form of communication within the fellowship? I am about to start managing an AW group within the guild which will operate on a schedule and would like to be able to post tabular data/schedules to the group. Think it might be...
  17. BizDani

Make Trader columns Sortable

This should be a sinple one - make the trader columns sortable ascending/descending alphanumerically onClick of the column header. The filtering feature for the commodities being offered and demanded is great, but sometimes I want to find a particular trader or order by ratings or even what I...
  18. BizDani

Unemployment

What a mixed up world... In my Elvenar city I have 5% unemployment rate. And I think to myself - AWESOME I can expand, I can improve and I do. How do we make that work in the real world? Takes bringing money and opportunity where there is little money and opportunity doesn't it? Lets do...
  19. BizDani

Magic Relic Chambers (Sharing Relics for boost)

Probably lots of downsides to this that I am not considering, but I will throw it out there, maybe it will spark some better approaches. In a effort to inspire Fellowships to treat their members well and work together as well as create a new set of products for InnoGames to sell, create a new...
  20. BizDani

Join the Dragonwyk fellowship

Dragonwyk is a fellowship of friendly competitors charging after our common goals. If you are a highly active advanced player or a growing player looking to advance rapidly while helping the community and being helped even more in return, Dragonwyk may be the fellowship for you. We are...