• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. SaffireStar

I am at team spirit and have no idea what I an doing HELP!

I am at Team Spirit and have no idea what I am doing HELP!
  2. SaffireStar

TECHNOLOGIES: Why have my Technology slots went dark? I have the needed goods but can't open the slot.

Thanks, but I had been collecting for so long, it is very disappointing:(
  3. SaffireStar

TECHNOLOGIES: Why have my Technology slots went dark? I have the needed goods but can't open the slot.

4. SaffireStar

Empty spaces/mine pits

I have been playing the game for six years and this is the first time that one side of the map is emptying out, a few empty spaces no one notices but 90?
  5. SaffireStar

Empty spaces/mine pits

I play in Elcysandir and it is becoming a desolate space! There are 90 empty spaces. When I was moved, I was unhappy, but now with so many empty spaces, it feels that soon that whole map will be empty. Any plans to add more players to this section? SS
  6. SaffireStar

Broken shards??

I have lost 30+ broken shards. I read in FB that they could be converted to Ancient Knowledge.
  7. SaffireStar

Winter Magic - Discussion

I am very disappointed with the Winter Magic quests ..... so much fighting! I like the game because I don't have to fight.
  8. SaffireStar

Artifacts

I think it would be useful if we could trade artifacts. Some players don't use/want the bears or mermaids, etc but have artifacts for those and may need an artifact to evolve the phoenix (for example).
  9. SaffireStar

We shouldn't have to pay for Expansions we research

I agree with Seachant. "Guest race", really???? I started out as human, after a while my city was invaded and taken over by the invading races and at this point there is nothing human left, other than the odd human wandering around looking like a lost visitor
  10. SaffireStar

Autumn Zodiac Event Feedback

Well here I go again! :mad: After having quest #29, (total about 230 hrs) (Scout 1 Province or Research 1 Technology or Gain 15 Vision Vapor) three times in a row I managed to complete the last one between 70 and 80 hrs (relief!!!) next quest was four groceries so I figured I could get some work...
  11. SaffireStar

Autumn Zodiac Event Feedback

In the three years I have been playing this game I believe this is the worst event we have had! If you want to complete a bear, it will cost a small fortune.
  12. SaffireStar

!

Thanks for the help Enevhar Aldarion. I did see the tech tree, but I only cater therefore do not need troops, plus I really need space and population.
  13. SaffireStar

!

I am in the Amuni chapter. Do not fight and would like to know if I can delete the mercenary camp.
  14. SaffireStar

Fellowship Events Terrible Prizes !!

I like this game because it is no pressure (except from INNO always pushes diamonds) my complaint is that trying to get my FS to contribute to the adventure is like pulling teeth. The end result (prizes) is not worth the hassle of trying to get people to contribute. I think this will be my last...
  15. SaffireStar

when does this FA end? the clock is confusing!

On Friday Nov17 @ 5 pm EST it said we had 1 day to go. 5 pm Friday + 1 day = 5 pm Sat, but no it switched to hours and the actual finish time is Sunday 5 pm. PLEASE give us accurate timing!
  16. SaffireStar

Release Notes version 1.39

With these changes I will probably only visit my FS and the neighbours that visit me. This game is going backwards! Pretty pictures for goods and less fun for players
  17. SaffireStar

Must I complete all research

Yes jps54, i guess you are right. This may have started as a fun and free game but at every turn they find some way to make it more difficult to advance unless we are willing to invest hard cash. I do understand that they need to make a living and that spending some money is ok. A PS4 or XBox...
  18. SaffireStar

Thanks all for your replies/comments. I just wish we were given a choice in how we create our cities
  19. SaffireStar

GREAT!!!!! now I have to collect and waste thousands of goods and gold on something I will not use, I guess the game developers do not believe in a peaceful society. Thanks Gath of Baal, I checked lines and although one shows two connections it appears I must complete both to continue.
  20. SaffireStar

Must I complete all research, hate all the military, prefer catering. I have four military research spots, will they have to be completed before other branches will open