• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. SaffireStar

I am at team spirit and have no idea what I an doing HELP!

I am at Team Spirit and have no idea what I am doing HELP!
  2. SaffireStar

TECHNOLOGIES: Why have my Technology slots went dark? I have the needed goods but can't open the slot.

TECHNOLOGIES: Why have my Technology slots went dark? I have the needed goods but can't open the slot.
  3. SaffireStar

Empty spaces/mine pits

I play in Elcysandir and it is becoming a desolate space! There are 90 empty spaces. When I was moved, I was unhappy, but now with so many empty spaces, it feels that soon that whole map will be empty. Any plans to add more players to this section? SS
  4. SaffireStar

Artifacts

I think it would be useful if we could trade artifacts. Some players don't use/want the bears or mermaids, etc but have artifacts for those and may need an artifact to evolve the phoenix (for example).
  5. SaffireStar

!

I am in the Amuni chapter. Do not fight and would like to know if I can delete the mercenary camp.
  6. SaffireStar

Must I complete all research

Must I complete all research, hate all the military, prefer catering. I have four military research spots, will they have to be completed before other branches will open
  7. SaffireStar

Treasure chest

Why are many (50/75%) of the treasure chests empty? When it says there is a treasure, I find it, open it and it contains nothing!