• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Devman

100 Free Hazelnuts

I opened an Elvenar newsletter today and followed the link for 100 free hazelnuts . :) Does everyone get these emails ? Many in my FS did not receive this offer . :(
  2. Devman

Hard Grafters Recruiting

Hard Grafters currently have 1 open position and are looking for an active player . Minimum requirements: - 100,000 points or better . - All three tiers of manufacturing up and running . - 5 days per week minimum visiting and playing . - Participation in the weekly tournaments . We are...
  3. Devman

Valentines Event Auto Finish ?

I was on the last step of the event - 23. Research 1 technology , and the event just completed . Same with FS members who still had several steps left to complete ... Sooo ... what's up with that ?
  4. Devman

Looking for a fresh start ?

Due to unforeseen circumstances , I and several members of my fellowship have decided to form a new group. I am posting this thread to gauge the interest of any potential fellowship seekers . Details of the fellowship will be discussed as the fellowship begins to form so everyone can be...
  5. Devman

FS Help , So what's the protocal ?

Brief rant so bear with me . I'm in a pretty nice Fellowship . There are a couple of members that will swipe up all my trade offers no matter how many , whether they actually need the items or not . A few of the members are extremely proficient at fellowship help . Others ... not so much ...
  6. Devman

Humble Beginnings

Snowed in pretty good today , had a little time to spare , so I did this ... Elvenar is a little different than the action packed games I usually make videos of ... Battlefield series , EVE Online , GTAV ... etc . But I figured what the hell ... so , yea . Elvenar - Humble Beginnings...
  7. Devman

Should we close my last Poll Thread ?

And go ...
  8. Devman

"Do you really want to decline the quest? This cannot be reversed"

This topic may have been better suited for the "Ideas and Suggestions" forum but I'm gonna go ahead throw this out here for general discussion. On the topic of cycling through quest, or as its been said "looping quest" , I believe a very small change in this action would be greatly appreciated...