• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. YellowWeed

Evolving building poll

I am really now tired of the evolving buildings. It was fun at first-but now the fun is gone & would like to move on to something else.
  2. YellowWeed

Delete Thread

We have room to take maybe 4 of ya....let me know, and send me your best please! Thanks!
  3. YellowWeed

Looking for active fellowship

We have a spot for ya-Go to 'Golden Guardians' and send in your invite request! All of us visit daily, play all the side events, and take all your trades. Very laid back & friendly too!
  4. YellowWeed

How do I make tingle bread to upgrade?

thanks-I upgraded & now I am making carrots that make tingle bread!
  5. YellowWeed

I went to Gems of knowledge & searched all over to find my answer-didnt find it there-but these answers in here have told me what to do-Thanks to everyone giving the advice!
  6. YellowWeed

I am in chapter 11, Halflings. I have put a level 1 spring grove in-but it needs tingle bread, savvy soup & jolly jelly to upgrade to level 2. I have level 1 halflings farm, but it also needs tingle bread to upgrade. I have grain fields already too. It ask me to upgrade my grain fields, which I...
  7. YellowWeed

Wishing Well question...

I had 2 wishing wells..one with about 36 days left, and the other with 86 days left on it. That was less than 30 days ago. One expired the other day-so okay, maybe I thought I read it wrong, then today my last one expired. Neither of these had used up their time-but rather Expired Before the...
  8. YellowWeed

Well Inno You have Officially killed the Game

Huh?? There was a /w ? What did that do?
  9. YellowWeed

No tickets?

Thanks for that! I will log out & retry!
  10. YellowWeed

Well Inno You have Officially killed the Game

What? They took the /who away??? OMG!! What reason is good for this????
  11. YellowWeed

Is that Elf "ramrodding" the Orc?

Is it just me, or am I seeing the Elf ramrodding the Orc when you open up the prize tab of new game?
  12. YellowWeed

No tickets?

I am not finding tickets either..and I haven't had a prompt either.
  13. YellowWeed

to ask or not to ask... that is the nooblet question

You can however skip the upgrades to the buildings-but-Do Not skip this part in your Book. You will find that it will come back to haunt you later in a very bad way, if you do not put the Kps towards finishing out this part in your book, and move on thru leaving that one un-done.
  14. YellowWeed

DEAD CITY's

I wish there was a way-that when we visit cities that nobody operates anymore-we can "flag" them somehow (create a small flag alert sign). And within Elvenar-if they can see a city has been "flagged" by like say, 10 or more players or different times-then they will look at it more closer to see...
  15. YellowWeed

Anyone still play?

does anyone play anymore? Thanks-I found one!
  16. YellowWeed

Inno's policy on changing previous event buildings

Just saw my mana hut, flourishing nut cave, frozen fountain & ice village has changed from giving tools to now Gems. WoW. How odd. I will have a ton of gems now.
  17. YellowWeed

Collecting on buildings issue

If I click on a building to just collect, it pulls up the pop-up information window for it immediately. It used to let me click once to collect, then click again to get the pop-up info window to set up (tools, supplies) but now it comes up right away. This gets annoying and also sometimes...
  18. YellowWeed

Please Delete.

Please Delete.
  19. YellowWeed

Three Glacier Giants feedback

(Nectar of the Gods......" They do give the option of upgrading a building to level 20 or researching a technology in the tree. I would say anyone at any level could research a technology in the tree. That's what I'm counting on, at least." For those who are more advanced, the upgrading to level...
  20. YellowWeed

Three Glacier Giants feedback

I am in fairies chapter 7, on the last one before opening the chest. I have to make ambrosia & essence (which I have to make fireflies, cocoons & dream sheep to make those) the KP's I can get. But estimation time is a rough guess of 5-6 days. All my buildings can only be upgraded to level 19. I...