• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. YellowWeed

How do I make tingle bread to upgrade?

I am in chapter 11, Halflings. I have put a level 1 spring grove in-but it needs tingle bread, savvy soup & jolly jelly to upgrade to level 2. I have level 1 halflings farm, but it also needs tingle bread to upgrade. I have grain fields already too. It ask me to upgrade my grain fields, which I...
  2. YellowWeed

Wishing Well question...

I had 2 wishing wells..one with about 36 days left, and the other with 86 days left on it. That was less than 30 days ago. One expired the other day-so okay, maybe I thought I read it wrong, then today my last one expired. Neither of these had used up their time-but rather Expired Before the...
  3. YellowWeed

Is that Elf "ramrodding" the Orc?

Is it just me, or am I seeing the Elf ramrodding the Orc when you open up the prize tab of new game?
  4. YellowWeed

DEAD CITY's

I wish there was a way-that when we visit cities that nobody operates anymore-we can "flag" them somehow (create a small flag alert sign). And within Elvenar-if they can see a city has been "flagged" by like say, 10 or more players or different times-then they will look at it more closer to see...
  5. YellowWeed

Anyone still play?

does anyone play anymore? Thanks-I found one!
  6. YellowWeed

Collecting on buildings issue

If I click on a building to just collect, it pulls up the pop-up information window for it immediately. It used to let me click once to collect, then click again to get the pop-up info window to set up (tools, supplies) but now it comes up right away. This gets annoying and also sometimes...
  7. YellowWeed

Please Delete.

Please Delete.
  8. YellowWeed

Event Quest #39

How can anyone do this , and not get behind? The event quest ask for Research tech tree OR upgrade building to Level 20. LEVEL TWENTY. How the heck can I do that? I clicked on every building I had-and I cannot even go there yet. So I have to do the tech tee research. Well, I have to make ALOT...
  9. YellowWeed

►Hi◄

wishing everyone a kind day today
  10. YellowWeed

Scoring in the fellowship question

Should the scoring for a fellowship be taken from the fellowship rank or the Elvenar teammates rank-since they are two different totals?
  11. YellowWeed

Looking for active players

found
  12. YellowWeed

Notification of receiving AW chest rewards

I would really like to have a notification of where all those KP's come from when I receive them from someone completing their Ancient Wonder.. Sometimes I donate alot to players, and like the trades-it shows who took your trades-I would like one to let me know who I recieved all the chest...
  13. YellowWeed

Link Forum to Elvenar Players

I would like to see when you click on a members name-it could Link you to where they are the Elvenar game. This would come in much handy when you are looking for new members, and you want to invite them to your fellowship-you could click on their name-and it would send an invite from here to the...
  14. YellowWeed

Please Delete.

Please Delete.
  15. YellowWeed

Make other than Provision of Power spells

I get so bored at always making soooo many Power of Provision spells during a quest. Why can't we start making other different spells to spice it up a bit?
  16. YellowWeed

Winning more Land

I would like to see some land put up for a prize in the quest. We win alot of buildings-but no where to put it. thanks
  17. YellowWeed

Looking

I am seeking to join a fellowship that at least 80% of members Actively Play! Are you helpful & communicates with each other? Are you an Actively Trading fellowship? I am boosted in Plank, Silk & Magic Dust. I hope to find a fellowship that does progress reports. I like this game & like to play...
  18. YellowWeed

Seeking Fellowship with at least 80% members playing

Looking to join a fellowship that 4x a week? Come join The Marvel Squad. Need mostly marble, crystal & gems
  19. YellowWeed

Upgrading Builders Hut w/o diamonds

How do you upgrade the builders hut without purchasing diamonds? Is there a way to do this?