• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Release Notes version 1.45

Personally I preferred the supplies I was getting to the tier 3 goods. I can trade for goods, I can't trade for supplies. I really wish they wouldn't make retroactive changes like this.
  2. A Charming Tree

I'm in the same boat and have a question. The provinces on my current map ring (11) require Orcs and I am just finishing the Dwarves chapter. I asked "Support" what I should do and they said "some" of the provinces didn't require Orcs and that I should just keep scouting. Is it true that...
  3. us.Wiki

Just FYI I'm still having the same problem. If I click on the link to Wiki in the game I get an error page. The address it is trying to link to is: https://us.wiki.elvenar.com/ This is the message I get in Google Chrome: ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED I can still access the Wiki using the link...
  4. Lost awarded Halloween building.

Generally speaking, when a player sells a building earned by completing a quest (i.e. "Daunting Pumpkins" or "Wonky Walter's"), does the building return to the player's inventory, or is it gone forever?