• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Feedback Official Elvenar Discord server

Isn't it like this already? and been like that for a while. Would you proudly tell anyone you're playing elvenar or rather ashamed of it so you keep it to yourself?
  2. Struggling smaller cities

ooh its not, havent played beta for years now.. got stuck in elvenar chapter there since noone was able to trade sentient goods with me. And felt like such a downer i just quit it. A bit like how i feel about my main on last chapter and getting ascending goods now. I feel like im not doing much...
  3. What to buy with diamonds?

my opinion as well :)
  4. Struggling smaller cities

i did it on one account. I parked it in chapter 15 now, wouldn't call that an early chapter, but as im not sure why id wanna go further at the moment, im staying there. City is only 5x5, i honestly loved the challenge of doing all those guest race production in a small area. Honestly it didnt...
  5. Struggling smaller cities

Sorry if its already answered, i didnt read all the replys, but i can give you my personal experience. I think what is wrong with your city and why you are stuggling, isnt really your fault. The fault is the flaw in the tournament and spire formula (which we have been saying since they changed...
  6. What's up with this?

i think its very likely because they changed the quest(s) with todays update, while you already had the quest active
  7. Does Selling AWs Decrease Battle Difficulty?

in my opinion, the only reasonable way to decrease your cost, should be making your city smaller or decreasing the amount of your base boost relics, destroying wonders (progression) is a very bad idea for any game. Sadly its the only possible way to do it, as removing expansions isnt possible...
  8. I get an error each time I try to expel a member from the Fellowship or try to change their rank.

its already reported on other forums as well, see ONYX-43600
  9. Is there a maximum possible culture bonus?

most likely, this player built Lighthouse of Good Neighborhood, and then trashed it again (to get the broken runeshards available again). A lvl 1 neighbourhood, will give you 6% bonus from EE instead of 5, so that 114 would mean 19 buffs with the improved spell. And to reply to the thread...
  10. Discussion The Cauldron - Discussion Thread

thats how i see it at the moment as well. I currently have 17 unlocked (out of 20 possible) and don't think i will ever go for more. Next beneficial one is at 22, so at least a year away :) also its impossible to level too many of the buffs to max anyway.
  11. Crowdsourcing changes to Enar's embassy?

how about we make it reduce the amount of broken shards needed to make a new runeshard out of it. This way its in the same category of use, but a lot more appealing. Personally the broken runeshards are not very usefull very long, sooner or later you will loose out on broken shards because your...
  12. Going past chapter 16!?

Aah, i decided the same months ago. I was able to just (not) finish chapter 19 when 20 hit. I can tell you, traders was an ok chapter, team spirit, was dreadfully long, exile is normal again, and music is crazy fast :). EDIT: or was it trades who was dreadfully long, i can't really remember...
  13. Temple of Veneration

i learned this lesson the hard way a few year ago as well. (different chapter tho i think). In my opinion as a developer, its not that hard to make cancelling a build the same as cancelling an upgrade, but as a developer i also understand its not worth the development time to change this :)
  14. Magic houses

well they are kind of free, but in a different way. placing those wont increase the prize of your next diamond expansions. So you could kinda say, if you intend to get all diamond expansions, you got the 6 most expensive ones for free. So basically you save yourself 103.5K diamonds. At the...
  15. Magic houses

exactly what i was gonna suggest as well. theres no point in buying something with diamonds if your only intend to keep it in your inventory anyway. So either sell something else or put something else in inventory first, before you buy it.
  16. 3 hour option?

it can also be T4, I think. I believe thats why they changed the wording.
  17. Manufactory Math With a Surprising Conclusion

Im sorry theres too much text to read, so ive skimmed most of it. But i have 1 question, is the "lvl 15/16 factories are the most effecient" the one still true, or did you end up with a different suprising conclusion? (the max level before the size changes in dwarf chapter)
  18. Legislation against the Shanty Town Season in Elvenar Cities

i love it too, but. you know it will result in exploits in another way, for example chapter 3/4 citys, with a huge city layout, who then dont need much production (relatively speaking) for the badges, making them a huge badge production city. A bit like bracelets are very easy now already as...
  19. Return to Top

i was actually like that before, and hey modified it upon popular request of playerbase, so you stay on your current page. I think its a major improvement that you do.
  20. Beginning Chapters

i remember it being slow as well. untill i found out about quest cycling. after that i always had much coins and hammers and could just buy good from wholesaleman. Those goods were then used to cater extra provincies on map (that were already at hard). Which lead to more space in the city, thus...