• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Crystal01

Food with next event

The MA may have improved food supply, however, it's still scarce. I would LOVE as well as others in my fellowships if we can get a Building like the panda- BUT instead of a MM spell we want a pet food provider. PLEASE, Even if it's 1 food every 2 days, it would be so;);););) appreciated
  2. Crystal01

Boosted Workshops

Once upon a time in Elvenar, we were gifted a time reduction day for either workshops or factories. Remember? Some have never seen. I would like to PLEAD to offer that again. So many events- but this just let up keep up. With the spire, tourny, and normal research requirements. It would be SO...
  3. Crystal01

Dragon riders seeks Active players!

Hello, we are a fun bunch. We're hoping for a Planks boosted player. You will have no shortage in Trades. we now have 2 openings
  4. Crystal01

We are looking you some fun players

Dragon riders have some openings this week
  5. Crystal01

Dragonriders

I'm the new AM, We'll looking for a couple active players to join our group! Come have fun with us.You'll be rewarded if you help in the tourny or FA. Its better as a team! :p:p:p:p:p:p:cool::cool::cool::):):):)