• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. ekarat

Notification icon when merchants are ready.

Please implement a small icon (like an exclamation point) that goes over the trader icon in the bottom bar when merchants are ready, much like there is an exclamation point over the inventory icon when you get new items. This is a very simple QoL improvement that will tell you at a glance...
  2. ekarat

Ads Instead of Chests?

When I do visits now, I get ads at about the frequency I get chests (not every time but about half the time). It's too frequent, and it makes me want to stop doing visits until they remove this change.
  3. ekarat

Server Error When Not Enough Resources When Running Multiple Manufactories

Every time I try to start multiple productions in all my manufactories at once, but I only have enough seeds for one, it lets me click, then forces a reload where no production has been started. Should be easy to confirm.
  4. ekarat

Cross Tier Trades

I came back to this game about 5 months ago after a 1.5 year break. One of the notable changes in the meantime is the valuation of cross-tier trades. It changed from 4:1 to form a 2-star trade to 1.5:1. Before, people avoided cross-tier trades and posting a cross-tier trade was looked down on...
  5. ekarat

AW that increases pet food duration

There has been a pattern of AWs that buff various enchantments. Since pet food is listed under enchantments, and there never seems to be enough of it, it would make sense to see an AW that increases pet food duration. Obviously, that is not enough for an AW on its own, but it could be half of...
  6. ekarat

Combat Beyond the Pentagon

I'm largely a self-taught player, so I know the basics, but it's always possible that I've missed something and (swallowing my pride for a moment), it's always possible to learn. Plus, combat has changed in the past 2+ years -- the AI has gotten better (possibly only obvious if you've taken a...
  7. ekarat

Add Pet Food as a Spire Reward

1) Spire rewards are in the process of being revised. 2) People complain about not enough pet food to support all the new pets. 3) Pet food via crafting is very limited. So, add another way of getting pet food -- the Spire. The number of pets has been increasing, but pet food hasn't. This has...
  8. ekarat

Gruff Orc Warrior picture missing

This is on Chrome Version 86.0.4240.198 (Official Build) (64-bit) with game version v1.119.2-(e791562) - html5 (2020-12-10 11:41). World "A".
  9. ekarat

Elvenar Chapter Level 3 Academy -- Why?

Is there a point to building your academies to level 3? Three level 2's seem to output fast enough for 2 sets of factory/atelier/etc. Or is level 3 more efficient on the raw resources per output?
  10. ekarat

Which buildings should I destroy?

Okay, I'm now in the Elvenar chapter. Now, I need to demolish a ton of old buildings, but I'm looking for suggestions on what to demolish (especially sets, but I'm not destroying AWs). The level 1 workshops and factories are temporary for the event. I can't build more factories unless I know...
  11. ekarat

Old Player Looking to Come Back

Hi. I'm an old player who got to the end of content and stopped about 1-2 years ago (after Constructs were released, but before the Spire was). Now, there are a couple more chapters, and I'm looking to come back. Any tips? Also, any active Fellowships have any spots for an old player who was...
  12. ekarat

Deleting Amuni Monuments?

A while back, people were speculating what happens if you disconnect or delete Amuni monuments? What was the result? Once you've used up all your prestige, can you safely delete all the monuments?
  13. ekarat

Mixed Cultural Buildings

I was curious what the forum groupthink was on mixed cultural buildings. In particular, the Torch Fountain gives more mana per square than the Amuni buildings, but the Amuni cultural buildings give things other than mana. Population is pretty nice, given that Amuni is the first chapter that...
  14. ekarat

Tournament Difficulty During Boosted Week

I just switched Fellowships, and my new Archmage claims that Tournaments are cheaper/easier during the weeks corresponding to your boosts. I haven't heard of this before. Can someone please confirm that this is true?
  15. ekarat

Arcane Libraries vs Witch Market Stalls

Why do so many people build Arcane Libraries rather than Witch Market Stalls? Arcane Libraries have more culture per square, but Witch Market Stalls produce more mana per square, and isn't mana the point? And, to be fair, the Witch Market Stall caps at 6 hours rather than 12 hours. Still, it...
  16. ekarat

When is Robert Redbeard, Part II coming?

I am in Woodelves, and I need to have 16 grafting sites instead of the 12 I have to get past an unskippable main line quest. If there will be long enough between parts I and II, I can tear down the buildings I built for the event and go back to my original plan before the event. If not, I can...
  17. ekarat

Too Many Orcs?

So, I've noticed that I've been getting way more orcs than I need -- like 10x as many. I'm pretty sure I should kill off an armory to stem the tide of orcs that has been overflowing. Before I delete an armory, how many orcs will I be using? Is there a maximum number of orcs that you can store?
  18. ekarat

Elvenar Trade Center -- Are Divine Seeds Useful after Halflings?

What would be the point of getting extra divine seeds if you unlock the Elvenar Trade Center by getting to the end of Halflings (ignoring the odd corner case of going back to fill in a skipped tech)? Does that mean that divine seeds are now a permanent part of the game?
  19. ekarat

How can I tell which Chapter I am in?

I have unlocked the chest of a chapter but not the scouts tech yet. Am I in the new chapter yet or not for the purposes of which event building I will get? Keep in mind that looking at the tech tree will not tell which which chapter's event building I will get.
  20. ekarat

What are those stairs to the upper right of the city?

What is that thing to the right and above the city grid -- on the border with the mountains? They look like stairs. After a while, some people have some extra stuff there, including a tree that has a gem hatching out of it. What do those graphics represent when they differ from the default...