• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Rowdiesaurus

Merge with Serenity in Chaos

Serenity in Chaos has 5 to 10 openings, spending on your needs. We play a 10 chest tourney almost every week, we play the spire getting silver sometimes, we play the Adventure getting to the put always. We are a laid back fellowship but get stuff done. We do need new players because many left...
  2. Rowdiesaurus

Sediment Goods what do I need

velvet and Bismuth, you need to update Silk and Gems manu
  3. Rowdiesaurus

Recruiting The Unicorn Army is fabulous, wanna be a unicorn? :)

we are trying to fill one spot, we get more than 10 chests each week, and gold spire every 3 - 4 weeks now; we have other great perks, please contact us if you want to be a unicorn .
  4. Rowdiesaurus

Merger Looking to merge small fellowship of 10 with another small fellowship

we have room for 10, please contact Kreila of Serenity in chaos...
  5. Rowdiesaurus

Players Leaving?

so many have left or stopped playing, and I have no luck recruiting.
  6. Rowdiesaurus

Recruiting Serenity in Chaos has 5 openings

We have several openings for players who enjoy the game and the tourney. We are a great fellowship, not too chatty, zero drama, and love the game. If you want to, you could bring a friend. contact me in game, or contact Kreila our Leader :) Serenity in Chaos now gets 10 FREE KPs per day to...
  7. Rowdiesaurus

Looking Gold only

you would be a wonderful player and would be welcome to join the unicorns, We are not getting weekly gold, but we sure are working on it, we are on a monthly schedule.
  8. Rowdiesaurus

Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

I think no new players will look at my posts in the new fellows wanted section, because no new players know about this place, and sadly I cannot use discord, and have no idea how to find 6 players. it's a downward spiral for everyone, inno, this forum, my fellowship, my city.
  9. Rowdiesaurus

Arendyll: Seek And Ye Shall Find (a template)

the moderator can move it.
  10. Rowdiesaurus

I cannot use discord, it's not good ui, totally not user friendly. Can't find anything. Also, can't login after several tries, seems like an unreasonable waste of my time . What was wrong with the forum??
  11. Rowdiesaurus

We have lost a lot of players, and not sure how to replace them. The forum seems dead, I mean, how would new players know about it?. Noone looks at the posts for searching players. Any suggestions, I have 6 players missing, seems like things are falling apart quickly..
  12. Rowdiesaurus

one of our established players has left the game. We are sad, but are trying to fill the spot fast. we get 10 chests each week, and gold spire every 6 or so weeks. we have other great perks, please contact us. I
  13. Rowdiesaurus

Recruiting Join the Realm of Tranquility

Join the Realm of Tranquility, we'd love to have you! We still have more than one opening, please apply before the next Spire and Tourney start. We will gladly share the weekly - Blueprint with you, yes, we get 10 chests each week. Check us out. To join us, contact me, SuMac, or any of the mages...
  14. Rowdiesaurus

search group

please join us, serenity in chaos
  15. Rowdiesaurus

smaller city cannot upgrade wonders

in other words, we cannot help them directly. we used to be able to contribute.
  16. Rowdiesaurus

Players Leaving?

yes, long time fellows have left this week in all of my worlds, and probably still are leaving, and it hurts my fellowships. worst, I do not know how to help the smaller cities with their wonder upgrades.
  17. Rowdiesaurus

smaller city cannot upgrade wonders

any idea how to help. smaller cities to upgrade the wonders now? seems like they will be stuck forever since the 'upgrade' last week.
  18. Rowdiesaurus

we are full once more. This is a great, active army of unicorns.
  19. Rowdiesaurus

Feedback Official Elvenar Discord server

How to use it for finding new fellows for my FS? I tried, but gave up, now I really don't have time to go back, it's tedious, feels like I am an unpaid intern.
  20. Rowdiesaurus

Help spell fragment production

so, all I have to do is sell 15 or 20 event buildings, and then swiftly upgrade an AW, sounds totally reasonable. NOT