• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. LordZorbus

Friendly no pressure FS seeking members

Blue Moon Wolf has space for 10 players, so if you are seeking a friendly group with no drama and no pressure, hit us up! We participate in all events, FAs tournaments (6-7 chests currently) and spire. Happy to bring in a smaller FS who would like to merge into us as well... Just like to see...
  2. LordZorbus

Blue Moon Wolf seeks high Steel producer

We are a very friendly FS who is all active and is doing well in tourneys (6+ chests regularly) and FAs. We are very helpful to each other, but are in desperate need of someone who is producing a good amount of steel and can help with trades. Reply or msg me in world.
  3. LordZorbus

Trading Outpost not delivering goods

I bought the set of buildings on Black Friday and setup the Trading outpost. I just went to collect the goods after the first 48 hr and they did not show up in my inventory. no increase in goods listed (Tingle Bread, Savvy Soup, Jolly Jelly). WTH... It only lasts 50 days to begin with. It would...
  4. LordZorbus

Blue Moon Wolf

We are a friendly active group looking for some new blood. Our only request is that you are active and visit other members in the FS atleast 3 times a week. We are active in tournaments, but do not require participation. The more who do the better the prizes. We currently average 4 chests. We...
  5. LordZorbus

Blueprints...

Are we ever going to get Blueprints?
  6. LordZorbus

AW rune shards... Useless prizes...

I have gotten 14 rune shards for the Tome of secrets and I can't do anything with them since I already have enough to build it. Since you can only build one, getting more of them is useless, why can't you use rune shards for whatever AW you want? It is stupid that they are only usable for...
  7. LordZorbus

Buying Planks wholesale at the trader?

I don't seem to be able to buy planks at the wholesaler in the trader, is that normal? I was under the impression you should be able to buy Planks, Marble and Steel...