• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Enevhar Aldarion

Feedback Buzzing Spring Feedback thread

As much as some of the quests annoy me, and as it is very unlikely I would ever use the set, I still got to the daily lock already.
  2. Enevhar Aldarion

Or the Beta CM and mods lied to us and never forwarded the complaints about it. After the last several months of stuff, I am starting to not trust anyone who works for Inno. I am starting to think that trustworthy people like Helya and Marindor were actually forced out, so that they would not...
  3. Enevhar Aldarion

Buzzing

You cannot turn them into spell fragments ever since they were removed from the inventory screen.
  4. Enevhar Aldarion

Buzzing

Yes, use and spend are the same thing, just like produce and craft are the same, but produce/craft and collect usually are not. If you do not want to use up your CCs, pick a recipe that requires at least 3 CC, then cancel the crafting and get your goods back once the quest is complete.
  5. Enevhar Aldarion

Buzzing

It was Use CCs on Beta, whoever made the list put it wrong.
  6. Enevhar Aldarion

The incompetence in the dev room continues, as quest 38 was not adjusted, despite all the complaints on Beta about it. It still requires either completing a research or a scout, so a lot of end-game players will be even more upset with Inno.
  7. Enevhar Aldarion

What has changed?

One big thing that has changed is that Innogames has abandoned their own forums and moved everything to Discord. All official info and answers and such are now there.
  8. Enevhar Aldarion

Discussion Fellowship Adventures - 2024

It does not start until April 18th, so plenty of time.
  9. Enevhar Aldarion

News from Discord - May Contain Info!

It is the 16-postal box system.
  10. Enevhar Aldarion

elvenar birthday

Are you sure about that @Henroo ? Everyone was supposed to get the new Quackpool building.
  11. Enevhar Aldarion

5AM, not 5PM. And the FA will start 48 hours after that, at 5AM Thursday morning.
  12. Enevhar Aldarion

Yes, but unfortunately, I believe Inno will do the shortsighted thing and only see the higher scores and not pay attention to the lower overall participation.
  13. Enevhar Aldarion

And despite no changes, this Beta FA had the top teams finish with more points than the top teams had in the previous several FAs. The fellowships who want to win the FAs won't let the AW changes stop them.
  14. Enevhar Aldarion

Feedback Blessings of the Phoenix Feedback thread

People will definitely not like the quests in the next event that is on Beta currently. They are finally varying quests based on a city's chapter, but wow. My Beta city is in chapter 20, so I am getting quests to collect unurium, sentient goods, ascended goods, in large quantities, and none with...
  15. Enevhar Aldarion

@Dominionofgod no changes to anything. It is a normal FA.
  16. Enevhar Aldarion

Usually two, except when they screw up. lol
  17. Enevhar Aldarion

Yep. So it is building at/upgrading to levels 1, 6, 11, 16, 21, 26, and 31 that require RRs, with the exception of Tome and Abyss not needing RRs to initially build.
  18. Enevhar Aldarion

It gives a ton of Rangers as one option.
  19. Enevhar Aldarion

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Close. there would have been three more quests left if the FA had started Thursday morning.
  20. Enevhar Aldarion

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Because the FA was originally going to start before the event with the Verdant was even over. The eventual next FA should have it instead.