• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Suka13

Events

Elvenar! These back to back to back to back events are WAY too much! You need to give us a BREAK! Please. We have had a player who has been around since nearly the beginning quit due to your actions. And I am getting there. I beg you to think this through. I don't know of anyone who is not...
  2. Suka13

Game Name

So how do you change your game name? What is the process?
  3. Suka13

Game Name

Is there a way to change your name?
  4. Suka13

Divine Seeds

What buildings (besides the Trader, ETC, Sunset Towers, Moon Bear, Golden Palace, Pond of Autumn & Candy Booth) produce Divine Seeds? I need more SEEDS!!! :cool:
  5. Suka13

No owl base.

I haven't even received the owl base. What's the deal?
  6. Suka13

Can I delete a city I made?

I have a city in A that I have not played in years...and it's still there! Crazy!
  7. Suka13

They fixed the "100" messages showing in chat

This was a great feature. There is no reason why we shouldn't know who is online. No reason at all! Please bring it back. Your game players a NOT happy with this decision. Please bring it back. Why make everyone so unhappy? Please bring it back!!!!!!!
  8. Suka13

Rumor has it that the non-working /who feature isn't going to be fixed

I agree Annie. The /who feature should not have been deleted. Why shouldn't we enjoy this feature? What's wrong with seeing who is on-line at the moment? The developers need to rethink their stance on this. Please please please bring it back.
  9. Suka13

Killgharrah (dragons who rule)

We are now just in need of Steel and Scrolls in Killgharrah. Come join an active, friendly, helpful fellowship!
  10. Suka13

Killgharrah (dragons who rule)

Are you looking for escape, adventure and place for great conversation without Drama? Welcome to Killgharrah, Dragons who rule the sky, caves and the deep. We currently hold 6th place! We are currently in need of Steel, Planks, SCROLLS & Dust...but mostly ACTIVE players for our awesome...