• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Helping Neighbors Tool

It seems to be a feature of the newest update. It really improved my participation in my fellowship, so I miss its departure, too!
  2. Release Notes version 1.94 discussion

New neighborly help seems to have been removed from the browser version? I'd finally gotten used to it, and liked the time savings it represented!
  3. Spire of Eternity feedback

I'm afraid I don't even look at it any more. Way too expensive for the rewards, and it takes away from my already-feels-insufficient contribution to tourneys and events.
  4. Neighborly help changed?

I sent the first person to give me a neighborly help a nice thank-you note for helping the newbie; I was under the same impression! ;)
  5. Helping Neighbors Tool

I'd update my reaction to say I really like it -- now that I realized what I'm looking at! I didn't understand when I was getting the bonus chests, and that was a big nuisance and entirely my fault.
  6. Neighborly help changed?

Back to the original topic: it appears that while I was *seeing* the reward popup in the new visitation interface, it was so different from what I expected that I didn't realize the difference between a normal reward and the chest. In other words, it was a pure ID10T error.
  7. Helping Neighbors Tool

Not a fan, yet, because of bugs. I like the time savings, but since I'm getting the rewards but not the 3 bonus chests with it, it adds a complication because I have to use both new and old interfaces.
  8. Neighborly help changed?

Well, I clicked on the hand/house icons for 30 cities this time (two fellowships), with no chests. Within 5 'visit's, on 3 worlds, I got my 3 chests. It could be a browser issue, it could be luck, or an unimplemented feature, but none for me. I'll drop in a bug report just in case, but 'visit'...
  9. Neighborly help changed?

1.93.2 seems to be the latest version. What I was talking about is the interface you see when you click on a 'visit player' icon (the little house/clasped hands icon) that you see when you look at notifications or your fellowship list. Assuming you haven't given them neighborly help (the icon...
  10. Neighborly help changed?

I was careful about that. I tried a second city, and clicked on 5 fellowship members to use the new interface - no chests. After that, I used the visit function to visit 5 more, and got my 3 chests. So it seems I just have to use visit until I get the chests; then I can click on the icons and...
  11. Neighborly help changed?

Thanks. I've found the visit buttons - but I'm not getting any dialog boxes after giving aid. Just the little image of what you earn normally, and no help chest awards. At least, not that I've seen.
  12. Neighborly help changed?

The interface to offer help to neighbors is greatly changed. I'm sorry that we no longer get to see neighbors' cities, but it *is* way easier to find the types of building they may ask you to help with. However, I don't see how to offer KPs to their wonders, any more, nor how to get chests if...