• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Fellowship Adventure

I have heard that many fellowships are boycotting the FA this time. Not a member of discord so can't look it up. Does anyone know if this is true? Are you in a fellowship that is boycotting?
  2. Changes AGAIN??

Fellowship is saying that Inno has decided they made an error in killing AW's with Spell Frags, and intend to change it yet again!! After I used stuff up I have been collecting for years! If there is an Inno Staffer checking this Forum, can you please explain what the hell is going on? What...
  3. Enar's Embassy

G'day, After purging so many runes for Enar's Embassy, after the destruction Inno wrought this month, everyone seems to be building Enar's. Can you please tell me the new benefit of this AW? Is it worth building now?
  4. New evolving building

G'day everyone, Which of the 3 evolving buildings on offer with this new questline do you prefer, and why? Robby
  5. Vallorian school

G'day I have built the Vallorian School. Can anyone tell me what .... Academy Creation Time Reduction actually means? Does it mean I can craft faster? Does it mean the new crafting spells arrive faster? At level 7, I can't see anything improved. I do not use the cauldron, and if thats all it...
  6. Fellowship Adventure

I completed the FA with nearly 300 unused badges. Every time I went into the game to help, (hundreds of times!) We were sitting on 5 Bracelets required. It has ruined the FA, which to my mind is not worth the effort anyway. But, as it is a group comp. I do try to make a big effort. Unless they...
  7. Game lag and freezing

Hi all, Has any one else had issues with the game just freezing or lagging. Things to collect in my world won't collect till I reboot the game? I sent in a form to help desk and they sent me a form letter back how to clear my cache. Which I did just to prove it wouldn't help, which it did not...
  8. Wonder Wax

G'day, I have two worlds. In one I can trade flying powder freely and have no issues. In the second I have wonder wax, but never get a trade for it, except from the merchant. There are 54 pages of people trying to trade it. Is there no balance in the game? Does not seem right.
  9. Green arrows

There is now green arrows on all choices in my ascended and sentient goods. I have to look each one up as they are different for every world. Any ideas?
  10. Closed | Contact Support Missing Building

G'day, I fully upgraded a Silk building ready for the next ascended goods. I stored it using a spell. I can't find it in my summonings folder at all. I am losing my mind? Anyone heard of an issue please? I have put in a ticket. Thanks
  11. Need to whinge

I am so tired of getting artifacts at the top of the spire. I do all the quests to the best of my ability and usually have the evolving building to a level 8 or 9 before the fellowship adventure. WE do the full FA and get more artifacts and complete the evolving building up to a 10. Why should...
  12. Portal Profits

G'day, I have had no need to use Portal profits at all in this last guest race "Team Spirit" I keep winning them and have over 1000! I understand they are trying to slow us down but shheeeessshh Why give us something at the top of the spire, (most weeks lately!!) that I have no use for? None...
  13. Evolving buildings

Hi all, Can anyone tell me if there is any advantage to upgrading a fully evolved building to the next chapter? It gives you the option to use Royal Restoration spells. What is the advantage?
  14. AW's as a job lot.

G'day! Someone in my world asked this question. "Are there any boosts/perks/buffs in the game that are calculated based on the total number of levels on all your AWs?" I do remember something about AW's counting towards stuff, but I don't know for sure. Is there a link to any explanations of...
  15. Evolving buildings

G'day, Can anyone tell me if it is possible to have two of the same evolving building? If so, are you able to collect from both each day? How does the Fire phoenix work if you have two? Does it stack to double? Thanks so much!
  16. Artifacts

Looking for others to chime in on my thoughts. I work hard through questlines to complete things like the RISE OF THE PHOENIX CULT 2021 I build the evolving building. If I am short an artifact to complete the evolving building up to level 10, I help alongside the fellowship in the FA to...
  17. Elvenar Marketplace

I would love to see a marketplace where we could purchase things like PETFOOD or TROOP BUFFS. There are many people who would spend diamonds on these I believe. Maybe even a spot to cash in Spell Frags for somethings else, ANYTHING ELSE LOL
  18. Library OVERKILL!

I have just won 3 main library buildings in the first level of the Spire. One from the main boss (yay) and 2 from Extra chests. I also got several of the other library bits on the way up! I already have dozens, and all the freaky little bits that attach to it. I do not even have one library set...
  19. Thermal Spring

G'day! Can anyone tell me what buildings the Thermal Spring AW gives you 5% on? Most of my pop comes from Culture/Pop buildings. Would I get 5% on every Pop Building? Or is it only residences? Thanks Robby
  20. Spire Question.

Can you tell me if you are convincing in the spire and have to quit to go buy more goods, and come back to the same ghosts/spirits, do the goods they want change? I know you start from the beginning again, but do they suddenly want different goods you have the choice of?