• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Morien

Why use Dryads?

When do you get to upgrade your Dryads to level 2? Or your Banshees, for that matter?
  2. Morien

Lux Aurea is seeking ACTIVE Players

We're a fun, friendly group that communicates regularly in Chat, as well as our private Discord server. We frequent 6–8 chests in tourneys, and make the occasional 10-chest push. We routinely finish all three maps in FAs. Participation in tourneys, spire, and FA's is always encouraged, but never...
  3. Morien

Too many times this event ...

I had horrible luck in the Zodiac event, and am having marginally better luck this event (knock on wood). I think having a "chest" (skull, book, cauldron, whatever) that has a mere 6% chance of the daily prize is ridiculous. At least in this event, if I don't want to waste my resources opening a...
  4. Morien

Autumn Zodiac: Daily Exclusives harder to obtain

(I looked for another thread addressing this, but couldn't find one.) I just won 500 keys from a chest, so in total I had like 600 keys. And I still couldn't win the daily exclusive. I'm actually pretty upset that the daily exclusives in the AZ event this month are so much harder to obtain...
  5. Morien

Looking for active, mid-level Fellowship with players that actually help each other

Hey there! I was wondering if your fellowship is a) still recruiting, and b) active. I'm just about to get into Chapter 5, and I have a score of about 20K. I'm looking for a fellowship that's active, fun, with players that actually talk in chat, trade with each other, and donate to each other's...